The zodiac sign of a person born on September 11 is Virgo ♍.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on September 11th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 264 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1182Minamoto no Yoriie, Japanese shogun (d. 1204). Life path number 5
- 1476Louise of Savoy (d. 1531). Life path number 11
- 1522Ulisse Aldrovandi, Italian ornithologist and botanist (d. 1605). Life path number 3
- 1524Pierre de Ronsard, French poet and author (d. 1585). Life path number 5
- 1525John George, Elector of Brandenburg (d. 1598). Life path number 6
- 1611Henri de la Tour d'Auvergne, Vicomte de Turenne, French general (d. 1675). Life path number 11
- 1681Johann Gottlieb Heineccius, German academic and jurist (d. 1741). Life path number 9
- 1700James Thomson, Scottish poet and playwright (d. 1748). Life path number 1
- 1711William Boyce, English organist and composer (d. 1779). Life path number 3
- 1723Johann Bernhard Basedow, German author and educator (d. 1790). Life path number 6
- 1751Princess Charlotte of Saxe-Meiningen (d. 1827). Life path number 7
- 1764Valentino Fioravanti, Italian organist and composer (d. 1837). Life path number 11
- 1771Mungo Park, Scottish surgeon and explorer (d. 1806). Life path number 9
- 1786Friedrich Kuhlau, German-Danish pianist and composer (d. 1832). Life path number 6
- 1798Franz Ernst Neumann, German mineralogist and physicist (d. 1895). Life path number 9
- 1800Daniel S. Dickinson, American lawyer and politician, 13th Lieutenant Governor of New York (d. 1866). Life path number 11
- 1816Carl Zeiss, German lens maker, created the Optical instrument (d. 1888). Life path number 9
- 1825Eduard Hanslick, Bohemian-Austrian musicologist and critic (d. 1904). Life path number 9
- 1836Fitz Hugh Ludlow, American journalist, author, and explorer (d. 1870). Life path number 11
- 1838John Ireland, Irish-American archbishop (d. 1918). Life path number 22
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)