Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of April 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 1, 1926 was a Thursday and it was the 91st day of the year 1926. It was the 13th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 343 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,721 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,574 days or 31.69 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,175 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 8, 1957.
If a dog named Crown - a Puli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 447 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Crown will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Crown will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Debbie Reynolds
- 1947Neşe Karaböcek
- 1960Michael Praed
- 1970Brad Meltzer
- 1973Christian Finnegan
- 1973Kym Wilson
- 1976David Oyelowo
- 1981Aimee Chan
- 1991Graham Candy
- 1997Asa Butterfield
View the complete list of April 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 1.
- 1906Alexander Sergeyevich Yakovlev, Russian engineer, founded the Yakovlev Design Bureau (d. 1989)
- 1917Sydney Newman, Canadian screenwriter and producer, co-created Doctor Who (d. 1997)
- 1930F. Joseph Gossman, American bishop (d. 2013)
- 1941Guy Trottier, Canadian-American ice hockey player and coach (d. 2014)
- 1942Roderick Floud, English historian and academic
- 1947Francine Prose, American author, critic, and academic
- 1950Samuel Alito, American lawyer and jurist
- 1951John Abizaid, American general
- 1973Kris Marshall, English actor
- 1983Matt Lanter, American actor and model
View the complete list of April 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Laverne’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1545Potosí is founded after the discovery of major silver deposits in the area.
- 1826Samuel Morey received a patent for a compressionless “Gas or Vapor Engine.”
- 1865American Civil War: Battle of Five Forks. Union Army led by Philip Sheridan decisively defeated Confederate States Army led by George Pickett, leading to Breakthrough at Petersburg and Appomattox Campaign.
- 1867Singapore becomes a British crown colony.
- 1936Odisha formerly known as Kalinga or Utkal becomes a state in India.
- 1937Spanish Civil War: Jaén, Spain is bombed by Nazi forces.
- 1941A military coup in Iraq overthrows the regime of 'Abd al-Ilah and installs Rashid Ali al-Gaylani as Prime Minister.
- 1955The EOKA rebellion against the British Empire begins in Cyprus, with the goal of obtaining the desired unification (“enosis”) with Greece.
- 1976Conrail takes over operations from six bankrupt railroads in the Northeastern U.S.
- 1997Comet Hale–Bopp is seen passing at perihelion.
View the complete list of April 1 historical events.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 1, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kristy Wu, Gil Gerard, Bjørn Watt-Boolsen, Sharla Cheung, Brandon Quinn, Denholm Elliott, Meera Syal, Rie Kitahara, Hiroshi Fujioka, Kenny G.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 1 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on April 1, 1926.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st April 1926 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 3, 1935. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +184. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your score is -242. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 1400. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 1, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 91st day of 1926
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 13th Thursday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 343 days
- Age on next birthday: 96 years old
- Days since birth: 34,721 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,574 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.69 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,175
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 8, 1957
- Age in dog years: 447 dog years old using a Puli breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: December 3, 1935 (+184)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-242)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
- Roman numerals: I.IV.MCMXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 3, 1942 – Marsha Mason, American actress and director; January 30, 1975 – Yumi Yoshimura, Japanese singer and actress (Puffy AmiYumi); August 5, 1934 – Vern Gosdin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,838