Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of April 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
April 1, 1973 was a Sunday and it was the 91st day of the year 1973. It was the 13th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 256 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,911 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,637 days or 15.43 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 573 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 8, 2004.
If a dog named Walker - a Kerry Blue Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 227 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Walker will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Walker will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Cicely Courtneidge
- 1928George Grizzard
- 1931Ita Ever
- 1934Don Hastings
- 1936Peter Collinson
- 1939Ali MacGraw
- 1952Annette O'Toole
- 1985Josh Zuckerman
- 1986Shunichi Miyamoto
- 1993Linnea Regnander
View the complete list of April 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 1.
- 1868Edmond Rostand, French poet and playwright (d. 1918)
- 1883Laurette Taylor, American actress (d. 1946)
- 1913Memos Makris, Greek sculptor (d. 1993)
- 1930F. Joseph Gossman, American bishop (d. 2013)
- 1931Rolf Hochhuth, German author and playwright
- 1941Gideon Gadot, Israeli journalist and politician (d. 2012)
- 1942Annie Nightingale, English radio host
- 1963Teodoro de Villa Diaz, Filipino guitarist and songwriter (The Dawn) (d. 1988)
- 1973Stephen Fleming, New Zealand cricketer and coach
- 1980Dennis Kruppke, German footballer
View the complete list of April 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1318Berwick-upon-Tweed is captured by the Scottish from England.
- 1854Charles Dickens’ novel Hard Times begins serialisation in his magazine Household Words.
- 1867Singapore becomes a British crown colony.
- 1945World War II: Operation Iceberg: United States troops land on Okinawa in the last major campaign of the war.
- 1947The only mutiny in the history of the Royal New Zealand Navy begins.
- 1957The BBC broadcasts the spaghetti-tree hoax on its current affairs programme Panorama.
- 1960Dr. Martens released its first boots, the model 1460.
- 1978The Philippine College of Commerce, through a presidential decree, becomes the Polytechnic University of the Philippines.
- 1997Comet Hale–Bopp is seen passing at perihelion.
- 1999Nunavut is established as a Canadian territory carved out of the eastern part of the Northwest Territories.
View the complete list of April 1 historical events.
Curious about this Royal Purple Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 1, and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elena Paparizou, Rose Stone, Jeremy Gittins, Ed Robertson, Hiro Shimono, Ed Wynn, Rita Marley, Tanya Donelly, Pilar López de Ayala, Dave Lamb.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 1 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on April 1, 1973.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st April 1973 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 24, 1974. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +191. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 1, 1987. Your incompatibility score is -181. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,942,096,442. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia by Vicki Lawrence as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 7, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 850. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,831,979 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1973. The estimated number of babies born on 1st April 1973 is 333,786. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 62,451 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,846 times in the year 1973. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 1, 1973. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 91st day of 1973
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 13th Sunday of 1973
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 256 days
- Age on next birthday: 47 years old
- Days since birth: 16,911 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,637 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.43 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 573
- Next full moon: August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 8, 2004
- Age in dog years: 227 dog years old using a Kerry Blue Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: January 24, 1974 (+191)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 1, 1987 (-181)
- 1973 world population: 3,942,096,442
- Number one song: The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia by Vicki Lawrence (April 7, 1973)
- Babies born in 1973: 121,831,979
- Babies born in 1973 every day: 333,786
- Babies born in 1973 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 62,451 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,846 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 15, 1981 – Song Ji-hyo, South Korean model and actress; December 13, 1993 – Jurian Beat Crisis, Japanese singer; January 4, 1945 – Vesa-Matti Loiri, Finnish actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,024