Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 1930 was a Thursday and it was the 100th day of the year 1930. It was the 15th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 236 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,637 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,879 days or 29.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,106 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 17, 1961.
If a dog named Vince - a Xoloitzcuintli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Vince will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Vince will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Adolf Winkelmann
- 1947Bunny Wailer
- 1952Steven Seagal
- 1970Kenny Lattimore
- 1971Brad William Henke
- 1979Tsuyoshi Domoto
- 1980Sean Avery
- 1981Laura Bell Bundy
- 1984Faustina Agolley
View the complete list of April 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 401Theodosius II, Roman emperor (d. 450)
- 1512James V of Scotland (d. 1542)
- 1886Johnny Hayes, American runner and trainer (d. 1965)
- 1947David A. Adler. American author and educator
- 1961Nicky Campbell, Scottish journalist and game show host
- 1974Eric Greitens, American lieutenant
- 1984Jeremy Barrett, American figure skater
- 1985Paula Reca, Argentinian actress
- 1990Ben Amos, English footballer
- 1996Thanasi Kokkinakis, Australian tennis player
View the complete list of April 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500Ludovico Sforza is captured by Swiss troops at Novara and is handed over to the French.
- 1741War of the Austrian Succession (10 April 1755 – 2 July 1843): defeat for Austria at Mollwitz on this date.
- 1821Patriarch Gregory V of Constantinople is hanged by the Ottoman government from the main gate of the Patriarchate and his body is thrown into the Bosphorus.
- 1872The first Arbor Day is celebrated in Nebraska.
- 1912RMS Titanic sets sail from Southampton, England on her maiden and only voyage.
- 1919Mexican Revolution leader Emiliano Zapata is ambushed and shot dead by government forces in Morelos.
- 1953Warner Bros. premieres the first 3-D film from a major American studio, entitled House of Wax.
- 1963One hundred twenty-nine American sailors die when the submarine USS Thresher sinks at sea.
- 1970Paul McCartney announces that he is leaving The Beatles for personal and professional reasons.
- 1972Twenty days after he is kidnapped in Buenos Aires, Oberdan Sallustro is murdered by communist guerrillas.
View the complete list of April 10 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jonathan Goldstein, Zawachin, Zach Galifianakis, Jody Stecher, Elyse Sewell, Andy Irvine, Dick Martin, Roy Mayorga, Louis Jean Heydt, Gage Golightly.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on April 10, 1930.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th April 1930 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 9, 1947. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +167. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 24, 1910. Your incompatibility score is -159. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 10, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 100th day of 1930
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 15th Thursday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 236 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,637 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,879 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,106
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 17, 1961
- Age in dog years: 420 dog years old using a Xoloitzcuintli breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: August 9, 1947 (+167)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 24, 1910 (-159)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: X.IV.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1978 – DJ Qualls, American actor and producer; July 21, 1986 – Diane Guerrero, American actress and model; April 20, 1970 – Avishai Cohen, Israeli singer-songwriter and bassist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,830