Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 1963 was a Wednesday and it was the 100th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 170 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,919 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 674 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Floyd Simmons
- 1930Claude Bolling
- 1947Bunny Wailer
- 1961Steven Lyon
- 1964Felicia Collins
- 1969Billy Jayne
- 1973Aidan Moffat
- 1976Clare Buckfield
- 1985Paula Reca
- 1988Haley Joel Osment
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 1651Ehrenfried Walther von Tschirnhaus, German mathematician, physicist, and physician (d. 1708)
- 1910Paul Sweezy, American economist and publisher, founded the Monthly Review (d. 2004)
- 1933Helen McElhone, Scottish politician (d. 2013)
- 1934Richard Peck, American author and academic
- 1935John A. Bennett, American soldier (d. 1961)
- 1957Aliko Dangote, Nigerian businessman, founded Dangote Group
- 1961Joe Cole, American roadie and author (d. 1991)
- 1970Q-Tip, American rapper, producer, and actor (A Tribe Called Quest)
- 1981Michael Pitt, American actor, singer, and guitarist (Pagoda)
- 1985Willo Flood, Irish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1826The 10,500 inhabitants of the Greek town of Missolonghi begin leaving the town after a year’s siege by Turkish forces. Very few of them survive.
- 1864Archduke Maximilian of Habsburg is proclaimed emperor of Mexico during the French intervention in Mexico.
- 1887On Easter Sunday, Pope Leo XIII authorizes the establishment of The Catholic University of America.
- 1941World War II: The Axis powers in Europe establish the Independent State of Croatia from occupied Yugoslavia with Ante Pavelić's Ustaše fascist insurgents in power.
- 1953Warner Bros. premieres the first 3-D film from a major American studio, entitled House of Wax.
- 1957The Suez Canal is reopened for all shipping after being closed for three months.
- 1968New Zealand inter-island ferry TEV Wahine founders and sinks at the mouth of Wellington Harbour.
- 1970Paul McCartney announces that he is leaving The Beatles for personal and professional reasons.
- 1973A British Vickers Vanguard turboprop aircraft crashes in a snowstorm at Basel, Switzerland killing 104 people.
- 2010Polish Air Force Tu-154M crashes near Smolensk, Russia, killing 96 people, including Polish President Lech Kaczyński and dozens of other senior officials
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Chambers, Margo, Stephen Colletti, Frank Skinner, Kelley Deal, Dan Gauthier, Terry Bradshaw, Julio Chávez, Cyril Delevanti, Paul Dupuis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 10, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was He’s So Fine by The Chiffons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 13, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 18, 1970 – Jessica Hsuan, Hong Kong actress; March 10, 1977 – Rita Simons, English actress and singer; May 11, 1968 – Jeffrey Donovan, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,199