Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 1967 was a Monday and it was the 100th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,369 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 622 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Harry Morgan
- 1918Lee Bergere
- 1929Max von Sydow
- 1933Poncie Ponce
- 1950Akiko Wada
- 1954Peter MacNicol
- 1981Laura Bell Bundy
- 1988Haley Joel Osment
- 1990Alex Pettyfer
- 1995Ian Nelson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 1906Steve Anderson, American hurdler (d. 1988)
- 1930Claude Bolling, French pianist, composer, and actor
- 1936John Madden, American football player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1938Don Meredith, American football player, sportscaster, and actor (d. 2010)
- 1943Andrzej Badeński, Polish-German sprinter (d. 2008)
- 1954Paul Bearer, American wrestler and manager (d. 2013)
- 1970Kenny Lattimore, American singer-songwriter
- 1975Chris Carrabba, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Dashboard Confessional, Further Seems Forever, and Twin Forks)
- 1980Kasey Kahne, American race car driver
- 2007Princess Ariane of the Netherlands
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1606The Virginia Company of London is established by royal charter by James I of England with the purpose of establishing colonial settlements in North America.
- 1710The Statute of Anne, the first law regulating copyright, comes into force in Great Britain.
- 1858After the original Big Ben, a 14.5 tonne bell for the Palace of Westminster had cracked during testing, it is recast into the current 13.76 tonne bell by Whitechapel Bell Foundry.
- 1919Mexican Revolution leader Emiliano Zapata is ambushed and shot dead by government forces in Morelos.
- 1925The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald is first published in New York City, by Charles Scribner’s Sons.
- 1959Akihito, future Emperor of Japan, marries Michiko.
- 1963One hundred twenty-nine American sailors die when the submarine USS Thresher sinks at sea.
- 1971Ping-pong diplomacy: In an attempt to thaw relations with the United States, the People’s Republic of China hosts the U.S. table tennis team for a week-long visit.
- 1979Red River Valley tornado outbreak: A tornado lands in Wichita Falls, Texas killing 42 people.
- 1991Italian ferry MS Moby Prince collides with an oil tanker in dense fog off Livorno, Italy killing 140.
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pia Zadora, Michèle Laroque, Lisa Rinna, Hume Cronyn, Stacy Edwards, Michael Gregory, Norm Macdonald, Corey Carrier, Ott Sepp, Erica Andrews.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 10, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Somethin’ Stupid by Nancy Sinatra and Frank Sinatra as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 15, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 4, 1916 – Jan Murray, American comedian, actor, and game show host (d. 2006); December 31, 1986 – Bronson Pelletier, Canadian actor; November 27, 1966 – Andy Merrill, American voice actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,106