Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 1967 was a Monday and it was the 100th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 351 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,277 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 619 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Sheb Wooley
- 1923Jane Kean
- 1929Liz Sheridan
- 1932Delphine Seyrig
- 1946Adolf Winkelmann
- 1952Masashi Sada
- 1955Touta Tarumi
- 1959Davy Carton
- 1984Faustina Agolley
- 1991AJ Michalka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 1880Frances Perkins, American sociologist, academic, and politician, 4th United States Secretary of Labor (d. 1965)
- 1886Johnny Hayes, American runner and trainer (d. 1965)
- 1929Max von Sydow, Swedish-French actor
- 1932Omar Sharif, Egyptian actor and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1933Helen McElhone, Scottish politician (d. 2013)
- 1937Bella Akhmadulina, Russian poet and author (d. 2010)
- 1957Aliko Dangote, Nigerian businessman, founded Dangote Group
- 1957Steve Gustafson, Spanish-American bass player (10,000 Maniacs)
- 1961Carole Goble, English computer scientist and academic
- 1980Kasey Kahne, American race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 428Nestorius becomes the Patriarch of Constantinople.
- 879Louis III and Carloman II become Kings of the Western Franks.
- 1809Napoleonic Wars: The War of the Fifth Coalition begins when forces of the Austrian Empire invade Bavaria.
- 1821Patriarch Gregory V of Constantinople is hanged by the Ottoman government from the main gate of the Patriarchate and his body is thrown into the Bosphorus.
- 1868At Arogee in Abyssinia, British and Indian forces defeat an army of Emperor Tewodros II. While 700 Ethiopians are killed and many more injured, only two British/Indian troops die.
- 1919Mexican Revolution leader Emiliano Zapata is ambushed and shot dead by government forces in Morelos.
- 1953Warner Bros. premieres the first 3-D film from a major American studio, entitled House of Wax.
- 1957The Suez Canal is reopened for all shipping after being closed for three months.
- 1972Seventy-four nations sign the Biological Weapons Convention, the first multilateral disarmament treaty banning the production of biological weapons.
- 1972Tombs containing bamboo slips, among them Sun Tzu’s Art of War and Sun Bin’s lost military treatise, are accidentally discovered by construction workers in Shandong.
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kenny Ortega, Eminem, Haruomi Hosono, Jessica Hecht, Don Calfa, Brian Klemm, Rachel Messerer, Ron Randell, Kate Maberly, Tsubasa Masuwaka.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 10, 1967.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Somethin’ Stupid by Nancy Sinatra and Frank Sinatra as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 15, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 24, 1965 – Sean McNabb, American singer, bass player, and actor (Quiet Riot, Great White, Rough Cutt, House of Lords, and Dokken); February 6, 1968 – Akira Yamaoka, Japanese composer and producer; January 23, 1964 – Mariska Hargitay, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 972