Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 1967 was a Monday and it was the 100th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 317 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,311 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 620 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1868George Arliss
- 1929Liz Sheridan
- 1935Patrick Garland
- 1938Don Meredith
- 1960Katrina Leskanich
- 1964Felicia Collins
- 1981Liz McClarnon
- 1984Mandy Moore
- 1991Sergiusz Żymełka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 1651Ehrenfried Walther von Tschirnhaus, German mathematician, physicist, and physician (d. 1708)
- 1656René Lepage de Sainte-Claire, French-Canadian settler, founded Rimouski (d. 1718)
- 1704Benjamin Heath, English scholar and author (d. 1766)
- 1932Delphine Seyrig, Lebanese-American actress and director (d. 1990)
- 1942Ian Callaghan, English footballer
- 1963Jeff Gray, American baseball player and coach
- 1968Metin Göktepe, Turkish photographer and journalist (d. 1996)
- 1979Peter Kopteff, Finnish footballer
- 1983Andrew Dost, American guitarist and songwriter (Fun and Anathallo)
- 1994Nerlens Noel, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1407The lama Deshin Shekpa visits the Ming Dynasty capital at Nanjing. He is awarded the title “Great Treasure Prince of Dharma”.
- 1741War of the Austrian Succession (10 April 1755 – 2 July 1843): defeat for Austria at Mollwitz on this date.
- 1864Archduke Maximilian of Habsburg is proclaimed emperor of Mexico during the French intervention in Mexico.
- 1866The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) is founded in New York City by Henry Bergh.
- 1868At Arogee in Abyssinia, British and Indian forces defeat an army of Emperor Tewodros II. While 700 Ethiopians are killed and many more injured, only two British/Indian troops die.
- 1912RMS Titanic sets sail from Southampton, England on her maiden and only voyage.
- 1919Mexican Revolution leader Emiliano Zapata is ambushed and shot dead by government forces in Morelos.
- 1953Warner Bros. premieres the first 3-D film from a major American studio, entitled House of Wax.
- 1972Seventy-four nations sign the Biological Weapons Convention, the first multilateral disarmament treaty banning the production of biological weapons.
- 1979Red River Valley tornado outbreak: A tornado lands in Wichita Falls, Texas killing 42 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Allison Smith, Soleil Moon Frye, Leelee Sobieski, Dédé Fortin, Frank Bonner, Martin Deschamps, Katie Findlay, Houko Kuwashima, Steve Smith, Alanis Morissette.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 10, 1967.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Somethin’ Stupid by Nancy Sinatra and Frank Sinatra as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 15, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 13, 1983 – Imran Khan, American-Indian actor; June 6, 1955 – Sam Simon, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015); April 23, 1970 – Dennis Culp, American singer-songwriter and trombonist (Five Iron Frenzy and Brave Saint Saturn).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 965