Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 1967 was a Monday and it was the 100th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 201 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,427 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 624 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Max von Sydow
- 1930Lee Weaver
- 1950Akiko Wada
- 1955Touta Tarumi
- 1967David Rovics
- 1968Orlando Jones
- 1975Chris Carrabba
- 1976Clare Buckfield
- 1980Bryce Soderberg
- 1981Laura Bell Bundy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 1713John Whitehurst, English geologist and clockmaker (d. 1788)
- 1880Frances Perkins, American sociologist, academic, and politician, 4th United States Secretary of Labor (d. 1965)
- 1925Linda Goodman, American astrologer and author (d. 1995)
- 1930Spede Pasanen, Finnish actor, director, and producer (d. 2001)
- 1949Daniel Mangeas, French banker and sportscaster
- 1955Touta Tarumi, Japanese actor and model
- 1962Steve Tasker, American football player and sportscaster
- 1972Ed Byrne, Irish actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1981Alexei Semenov, Russian ice hockey player
- 1985Jesús Gámez, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1407The lama Deshin Shekpa visits the Ming Dynasty capital at Nanjing. He is awarded the title “Great Treasure Prince of Dharma”.
- 1866The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) is founded in New York City by Henry Bergh.
- 1904British mystic Aleister Crowley transcribes the third and final chapter of The Book of the Law.
- 1916The Professional Golfers’ Association of America (PGA) is created in New York City.
- 1941World War II: The Axis powers in Europe establish the Independent State of Croatia from occupied Yugoslavia with Ante Pavelić's Ustaše fascist insurgents in power.
- 1970Paul McCartney announces that he is leaving The Beatles for personal and professional reasons.
- 1973A British Vickers Vanguard turboprop aircraft crashes in a snowstorm at Basel, Switzerland killing 104 people.
- 1991A rare tropical storm develops in the South Atlantic Ocean near Angola; the first to be documented by satellites.
- 1991Italian ferry MS Moby Prince collides with an oil tanker in dense fog off Livorno, Italy killing 140.
- 1998Northern Ireland peace deal reached (Good Friday Agreement).
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fann Wong, Alexa Ray Joel, Lee Marvin, Tomoko Kawakami, Peter Mullan, Marley Shelton, Mayumi Iizuka, Sergio Endrigo, Erik Rhodes, Anne-Julia Hagen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 10, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Somethin’ Stupid by Nancy Sinatra and Frank Sinatra as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 15, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 5, 1987 – Charlie Clements, English actor; March 28, 1974 – Scott Mills, English radio host and actor; November 22, 1920 – Anne Crawford, Israeli-English actress (d. 1956).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,000