Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 1972 was a Monday and it was the 101st day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,483 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 558 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Chuck Connors
- 1927Norma Candal
- 1930Claude Bolling
- 1930Spede Pasanen
- 1950Akiko Wada
- 1980Bryce Soderberg
- 1984Mandy Moore
- 1986Ayesha Takia
- 1995Ian Nelson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 1886Johnny Hayes, American runner and trainer (d. 1965)
- 1911Martin Denny, American pianist and composer (d. 2005)
- 1915Leo Vroman, Dutch-American hematologist, poet, and illustrator (d. 2014)
- 1927Norma Candal, Puerto Rican actress (d. 2006)
- 1937Bella Akhmadulina, Russian poet and author (d. 2010)
- 1942Nick Auf der Maur, Canadian journalist and politician (d. 1998)
- 1947David A. Adler. American author and educator
- 1951David Helvarg, American journalist and activist
- 1974Henning Wehn, German-English comedian
- 1986Vincent Kompany, Belgian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1809Napoleonic Wars: The War of the Fifth Coalition begins when forces of the Austrian Empire invade Bavaria.
- 1821Patriarch Gregory V of Constantinople is hanged by the Ottoman government from the main gate of the Patriarchate and his body is thrown into the Bosphorus.
- 1856The Theta Chi fraternity is founded at Norwich University in Vermont.
- 1872The first Arbor Day is celebrated in Nebraska.
- 1904British mystic Aleister Crowley transcribes the third and final chapter of The Book of the Law.
- 1925The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald is first published in New York City, by Charles Scribner’s Sons.
- 1953Warner Bros. premieres the first 3-D film from a major American studio, entitled House of Wax.
- 1959Akihito, future Emperor of Japan, marries Michiko.
- 1991A rare tropical storm develops in the South Atlantic Ocean near Angola; the first to be documented by satellites.
- 2010Polish Air Force Tu-154M crashes near Smolensk, Russia, killing 96 people, including Polish President Lech Kaczyński and dozens of other senior officials
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jen Johnson, Ruby Jane Smith, Debralee Scott, Charlie Louvin, Sinéad O'Connor, Louis Gossett, Jr., Matthew Lewis, Sharon Tate, Clara Bow, Kerry Katona.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 10, 1972.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face by Roberta Flack as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 15, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1992 – Dino Jelusić, Croatian singer-songwriter and pianist; October 15, 1984 – Jessie Ware, English singer-songwriter; August 10, 1956 – Peter Robbins, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 931