Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 1978 was a Monday and it was the 100th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 174 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,436 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 489 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Sheb Wooley
- 1923Jane Kean
- 1932Omar Sharif
- 1947Bunny Wailer
- 1954Peter MacNicol
- 1964Felicia Collins
- 1968Orlando Jones
- 1973Guillaume Canet
- 1980Bryce Soderberg
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 1806Juliette Drouet, French actress (d. 1883)
- 1879Bernhard Gregory, Estonian-German chess player (d. 1939)
- 1910Paul Sweezy, American economist and publisher, founded the Monthly Review (d. 2004)
- 1925Linda Goodman, American astrologer and author (d. 1995)
- 1943Margaret Pemberton, English author
- 1951David Helvarg, American journalist and activist
- 1953Pamela Wallin, Canadian journalist, academic, and politician
- 1960Steve Bisciotti, American businessman, co-founded Allegis Group
- 1961Mark Jones, American basketball player
- 1979Tsuyoshi Domoto, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (KinKi Kids, J-Friends, and Toraji Haiji)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 428Nestorius becomes the Patriarch of Constantinople.
- 1816The Federal government of the United States approves the creation of the Second Bank of the United States.
- 1856The Theta Chi fraternity is founded at Norwich University in Vermont.
- 1865American Civil War: A day after his surrender to Union forces, Confederate General Robert E. Lee addresses his troops for the last time.
- 1872The first Arbor Day is celebrated in Nebraska.
- 1941World War II: The Axis powers in Europe establish the Independent State of Croatia from occupied Yugoslavia with Ante Pavelić's Ustaše fascist insurgents in power.
- 1953Warner Bros. premieres the first 3-D film from a major American studio, entitled House of Wax.
- 1957The Suez Canal is reopened for all shipping after being closed for three months.
- 1979Red River Valley tornado outbreak: A tornado lands in Wichita Falls, Texas killing 42 people.
- 1998Northern Ireland peace deal reached (Good Friday Agreement).
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yuki Ito, Rodolfo Acosta, Vanessa Bell Armstrong, George Watsky, Elke Sommer, Roy Marten, Bobbie Cryner, Fiona, Cyril Cusack, Jenny Slate.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 10, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Night Fever by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 15, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 20, 1960 – Dave Hemingway, English singer-songwriter and drummer (The Beautiful South and The Housemartins); October 4, 1932 – Milan Chvostek, Canadian director and producer; February 25, 1975 – Chelsea Handler, American comedian, actress, author, and talk show host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,134