Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 1979 was a Tuesday and it was the 100th day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 203 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,042 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 476 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1868George Arliss
- 1918Lee Bergere
- 1921Sheb Wooley
- 1923Floyd Simmons
- 1930Lee Weaver
- 1933Poncie Ponce
- 1952Steven Seagal
- 1961Steven Lyon
- 1973Guillaume Canet
- 1986Ayesha Takia
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 1879Bernhard Gregory, Estonian-German chess player (d. 1939)
- 1910Margaret Clapp, American scholar and academic (d. 1974)
- 1918Lee Bergere, American actor (d. 2007)
- 1941Paul Theroux, American scholar and author
- 1952Masashi Sada, Japanese singer, lyricist, composer, novelist, actor, and producer
- 1964Manon Bollegraf, Dutch tennis player
- 1976Clare Buckfield, English actress
- 1981Anis Boussaïdi, Tunisian footballer
- 1984David Obua, Ugandan footballer
- 1984Mandy Moore, American singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1815The Mount Tambora volcano begins a three-month-long eruption, lasting until July 15. The eruption ultimately kills 71,000 people and affects Earth’s climate for the next two years.
- 1821Patriarch Gregory V of Constantinople is hanged by the Ottoman government from the main gate of the Patriarchate and his body is thrown into the Bosphorus.
- 1856The Theta Chi fraternity is founded at Norwich University in Vermont.
- 1864Archduke Maximilian of Habsburg is proclaimed emperor of Mexico during the French intervention in Mexico.
- 1865American Civil War: A day after his surrender to Union forces, Confederate General Robert E. Lee addresses his troops for the last time.
- 1919Mexican Revolution leader Emiliano Zapata is ambushed and shot dead by government forces in Morelos.
- 1944Rudolf Vrba and Alfréd Wetzler escape from the Birkenau death camp.
- 1972Seventy-four nations sign the Biological Weapons Convention, the first multilateral disarmament treaty banning the production of biological weapons.
- 1988The Ojhri Camp disaster: Killing more than 1,000 people in Rawalpindi and Islamabad as a result of rockets and other munitions expelled by the blast.
- 1991Italian ferry MS Moby Prince collides with an oil tanker in dense fog off Livorno, Italy killing 140.
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Doc Shaw, Björn Afzelius, Evelin Samuel, Téa Leoni, Shaun Parkes, Jonathan Schmock, Lark Voorhies, Shun Oguri, Adam Wade, John Lone.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 10, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was What a Fool Believes by The Doobie Brothers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 14, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 18, 1962 – John Mann, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Spirit of the West); January 7, 1962 – Hallie Todd, American actress, producer, and screenwriter; August 7, 1996 – Liam James, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,000