Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 1979 was a Tuesday and it was the 100th day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 257 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,988 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 474 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Harry Morgan
- 1918Lee Bergere
- 1955Touta Tarumi
- 1959Davy Carton
- 1964Felicia Collins
- 1980Sean Avery
- 1982Chyler Leigh
- 1984Cara DeLizia
- 1984Mandy Moore
- 1988Haley Joel Osment
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 1936John Madden, American football player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1943Andrzej Badeński, Polish-German sprinter (d. 2008)
- 1958Bob Bell, Irish engineer
- 1965Tim Alexander, American drummer and songwriter (Primus and Major Lingo)
- 1972Priit Kasesalu, Estonian computer programmer, co-created Skype
- 1975Chris Carrabba, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Dashboard Confessional, Further Seems Forever, and Twin Forks)
- 1976Yoshino Kimura, Japanese actress and singer
- 1980Shao Jiayi, Chinese footballer
- 1982Andre Ethier, American baseball player
- 1984Natasha Melnick, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1407The lama Deshin Shekpa visits the Ming Dynasty capital at Nanjing. He is awarded the title “Great Treasure Prince of Dharma”.
- 1816The Federal government of the United States approves the creation of the Second Bank of the United States.
- 1821Patriarch Gregory V of Constantinople is hanged by the Ottoman government from the main gate of the Patriarchate and his body is thrown into the Bosphorus.
- 1858After the original Big Ben, a 14.5 tonne bell for the Palace of Westminster had cracked during testing, it is recast into the current 13.76 tonne bell by Whitechapel Bell Foundry.
- 1916The Professional Golfers’ Association of America (PGA) is created in New York City.
- 1953Warner Bros. premieres the first 3-D film from a major American studio, entitled House of Wax.
- 1972Twenty days after he is kidnapped in Buenos Aires, Oberdan Sallustro is murdered by communist guerrillas.
- 1972Vietnam War: For the first time since November 1967, American B-52 bombers reportedly begin bombing North Vietnam.
- 1988The Ojhri Camp disaster: Killing more than 1,000 people in Rawalpindi and Islamabad as a result of rockets and other munitions expelled by the blast.
- 1991A rare tropical storm develops in the South Atlantic Ocean near Angola; the first to be documented by satellites.
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Parineeti Chopra, Jeffrey Wright, Chita Rivera, Jim Ed Brown, Afemo Omilami, Mikhail Scherbakov, Stephen Schwartz, Peter Andre, Ann Hui, Alan Best.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 10, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was What a Fool Believes by The Doobie Brothers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 14, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 3, 1954 – Dan Hill, Canadian singer-songwriter; August 24, 1988 – Helga Krapf, German-Filipino actress; January 10, 1904 – Ray Bolger, American actor and dancer (d. 1987).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,102