Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 1979 was a Tuesday and it was the 100th day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 138 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,107 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 478 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Animal - a Labrador Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 218 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Animal will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Animal will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1806Juliette Drouet
- 1929Liz Sheridan
- 1932Omar Sharif
- 1960Katrina Leskanich
- 1979Sophie Ellis-Bextor
- 1979Tsuyoshi Domoto
- 1983Ryan Merriman
- 1986Ayesha Takia
- 1987Jamie Renée Smith
- 1988Haley Joel Osment
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 1512James V of Scotland (d. 1542)
- 1911Martin Denny, American pianist and composer (d. 2005)
- 1921Sheb Wooley, American actor and singer (d. 2003)
- 1937Bella Akhmadulina, Russian poet and author (d. 2010)
- 1958Brigitte Holzapfel, German high jumper
- 1966Steve Claridge, English footballer, manager, and sportscaster
- 1970Leonard Doroftei, Romanian-Canadian boxer
- 1971Indro Olumets, Estonian footballer and coach
- 1984David Obua, Ugandan footballer
- 1990Andile Jali, South African footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1606The Virginia Company of London is established by royal charter by James I of England with the purpose of establishing colonial settlements in North America.
- 1741War of the Austrian Succession (10 April 1755 – 2 July 1843): defeat for Austria at Mollwitz on this date.
- 1826The 10,500 inhabitants of the Greek town of Missolonghi begin leaving the town after a year’s siege by Turkish forces. Very few of them survive.
- 1856The Theta Chi fraternity is founded at Norwich University in Vermont.
- 1864Archduke Maximilian of Habsburg is proclaimed emperor of Mexico during the French intervention in Mexico.
- 1887On Easter Sunday, Pope Leo XIII authorizes the establishment of The Catholic University of America.
- 1972Seventy-four nations sign the Biological Weapons Convention, the first multilateral disarmament treaty banning the production of biological weapons.
- 1972Tombs containing bamboo slips, among them Sun Tzu’s Art of War and Sun Bin’s lost military treatise, are accidentally discovered by construction workers in Shandong.
- 1972Twenty days after he is kidnapped in Buenos Aires, Oberdan Sallustro is murdered by communist guerrillas.
- 1998Northern Ireland peace deal reached (Good Friday Agreement).
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ed O'Ross, Toshinori Omi, Josh Ryan Evans, Pierre Bernac, Thomas Wilson Brown, Rockell, Ryouma Baba, Mary Lou Retton, Nanette Fabray, Adrian Lyne.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 10, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was What a Fool Believes by The Doobie Brothers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 14, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 850. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 18, 1971 – Kerry Butler, American actress and singer; February 27, 1981 – Evi Goffin, Belgian singer-songwriter (Lasgo); August 28, 1921 – Nancy Kulp, American actress and soldier (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,300