Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 1979 was a Tuesday and it was the 100th day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 291 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,319 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 485 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Bandita - a Brussels Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 176 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bandita will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bandita will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Chuck Connors
- 1923Jane Kean
- 1936Bobbie Smith
- 1967David Rovics
- 1979Tsuyoshi Domoto
- 1982Chyler Leigh
- 1984Faustina Agolley
- 1985Paula Reca
- 1990Alex Pettyfer
- 1991AJ Michalka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 1806Juliette Drouet, French actress (d. 1883)
- 1916Lee Jung-seob, Korean painter (d. 1956)
- 1929Mike Hawthorn, English race car driver (d. 1959)
- 1936Milt Kogan, American actor
- 1942Ian Callaghan, English footballer
- 1958Bob Bell, Irish engineer
- 1963Doris Leuthard, Swiss lawyer and politician, 162nd President of the Swiss Confederation
- 1976Sara Renner, Canadian skier
- 1987Shay Mitchell, Canadian actress
- 1996Thanasi Kokkinakis, Australian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1821Patriarch Gregory V of Constantinople is hanged by the Ottoman government from the main gate of the Patriarchate and his body is thrown into the Bosphorus.
- 1887On Easter Sunday, Pope Leo XIII authorizes the establishment of The Catholic University of America.
- 1912RMS Titanic sets sail from Southampton, England on her maiden and only voyage.
- 1941World War II: The Axis powers in Europe establish the Independent State of Croatia from occupied Yugoslavia with Ante Pavelić's Ustaše fascist insurgents in power.
- 1944Rudolf Vrba and Alfréd Wetzler escape from the Birkenau death camp.
- 1957The Suez Canal is reopened for all shipping after being closed for three months.
- 1963One hundred twenty-nine American sailors die when the submarine USS Thresher sinks at sea.
- 1972Vietnam War: For the first time since November 1967, American B-52 bombers reportedly begin bombing North Vietnam.
- 1973A British Vickers Vanguard turboprop aircraft crashes in a snowstorm at Basel, Switzerland killing 104 people.
- 1979Red River Valley tornado outbreak: A tornado lands in Wichita Falls, Texas killing 42 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nellie Melba, Defconn, Rand Brooks, Rachael Leigh Cook, Tom Zé, Shunsuke Nishikawa, John Patrick Amedori, Coko, Jiří Kabeš, Aditi Gowitrikar.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 10, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was What a Fool Believes by The Doobie Brothers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 14, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 850. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 9, 1992 – Avan Jogia, Canadian actor and singer; April 22, 1927 – Laurel Aitken, Cuban-Jamaican singer (d. 2005); August 30, 1961 – Zafer Algöz, Turkish actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,191