Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1916 was a Tuesday and it was the 102nd day of the year 1916. It was the 15th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 53 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,567 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,522 days or 34.28 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,272 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 19, 1947.
If a dog named Tinno - a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 479 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tinno will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tinno will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Donald Calthrop
- 1932Joel Grey
- 1934Ron Pember
- 1947Meshach Taylor
- 1955Michael Callen
- 1969Cerys Matthews
- 1970Delroy Pearson
- 1970Johnny Messner
- 1974David Jassy
- 1983Jessica Burciaga
View the complete list of April 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1932Joel Grey, American actor, singer, and dancer
- 1946Bob Harris, English journalist and radio host
- 1947Meshach Taylor, American actor and singer (d. 2014)
- 1949Bernd Eichinger, German director and producer (d. 2011)
- 1964John Cryer, English journalist and politician
- 1964Steve Azar, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1965Mason Reese, American actor
- 1979María Elena Swett, Chilean actress
- 1979Sebastien Grainger, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Death from Above 1979)
- 1990Thulani Serero, South African footballer
View the complete list of April 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 491Flavius Anastasius becomes Byzantine emperor, with the name of Anastasius I.
- 1079Bishop Stanislaus of Kraków is executed by order of Bolesław II of Poland.
- 1713War of the Spanish Succession (Queen Anne’s War): Treaty of Utrecht.
- 1913The Nevill Ground’s pavilion is destroyed in a suffragette arson attack becoming the only cricket ground to be attacked by suffragettes.
- 1951Korean War: President Harry Truman relieves General of the Army Douglas MacArthur of overall command in Korea.
- 1961The trial of Adolf Eichmann begins in Jerusalem.
- 1963Pope John XXIII issues Pacem in terris, the first encyclical addressed to all instead of to Catholics alone.
- 1972First edition of the BBC comedy panel game I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue is broadcast, one of the longest-running British radio shows in history.
- 2002The Ghriba synagogue bombing by al-Qaeda kills 21 in Tunisia.
- 20072007 Algiers bombings: Two bombings in the Algerian capital of Algiers kill 33 people and wound a further 222 others.
View the complete list of April 11 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11, and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maura West, Anthony Fedorov, Irini Merkouri, Holland Taylor, Erik Santos, Mark Medlock, Frank Finlay, Lola Young, Baroness Young of Hornsey, Percy Herbert, Professor Longhair.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on April 11, 1916.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th April 1916 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 8, 1902. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +159. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 31, 1930. Your incompatibility score is -173. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 61,438 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 50,045 times in the year 1916. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 11, 1916. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 102nd day of 1916
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 15th Tuesday of 1916
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 53 days
- Age on next birthday: 103 years old
- Days since birth: 37,567 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,522 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.28 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,272
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 19, 1947
- Age in dog years: 479 dog years old using a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: December 8, 1902 (+159)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 31, 1930 (-173)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 61,438 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 50,045 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 2, 1919 – Tamara Toumanova, Russian-American ballerina and actress (d. 1996); August 8, 1980 – Michael Urie, American actor, director, and producer; March 19, 1975 – Lucie Laurier, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,644