Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1926 was a Sunday and it was the 101st day of the year 1926. It was the 15th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 298 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,036 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,345 days or 31.06 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,153 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 18, 1957.
If a dog named Maxsio - a Whippet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 438 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maxsio will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Maxsio will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Jill Gascoine
- 1939Luther Johnson
- 1949Carl Franklin
- 1969Cerys Matthews
- 1974Zöe Lucker
- 1991Erina Mano
- 1994Dakota Blue Richards
- 2000Morgan Lily
View the complete list of April 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1913Oleg Cassini, French-American fashion designer (d. 2006)
- 1926Karl Rebane, Estonian physicist and academic (d. 2007)
- 1934Mark Strand, Canadian-American poet, author, and academic (d. 2014)
- 1947Michael T. Wright, English engineer and academic
- 1951Paul Fox, English singer and guitarist (The Ruts) (d. 2007)
- 1958Lyudmila Kondratyeva, Russian sprinter
- 1961Vincent Gallo, American actor, singer, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1970Whigfield, Danish-Italian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1972Jason Varitek, American baseball player and manager
- 1994Lindsey Wixson, American model
View the complete list of April 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1241Batu Khan defeats Béla IV of Hungary at the Battle of Mohi.
- 1689William III and Mary II are crowned as joint sovereigns of Great Britain.
- 1809Battle of the Basque Roads Naval battle fought between France and the United Kingdom
- 1814The Treaty of Fontainebleau ends the War of the Sixth Coalition against Napoleon Bonaparte, and forces him to abdicate unconditionally for the first time.
- 1856Battle of Rivas: Juan Santamaría burns down the hostel where William Walker’s filibusters are holed up.
- 1961The trial of Adolf Eichmann begins in Jerusalem.
- 1965The Palm Sunday tornado outbreak of 1965: Fifty-one tornadoes hit in six Midwestern states, killing 256 people.
- 1976The Apple I is created.
- 1979Ugandan dictator Idi Amin is deposed.
- 20072007 Algiers bombings: Two bombings in the Algerian capital of Algiers kill 33 people and wound a further 222 others.
View the complete list of April 11 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Geoffrey Whitehead, Al Goodman, Kelly Chen, Vinnie Potestivo, Antonie Adamberger, Jeff Bergman, Kathleen Beller, Ahmet Kaya, Shindong, John Cooper.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on April 11, 1926.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th April 1926 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 12, 1936. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +170. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1400. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 11, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 101st day of 1926
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 15th Sunday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 298 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 34,036 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,345 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.06 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,153
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 18, 1957
- Age in dog years: 438 dog years old using a Whippet breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: June 12, 1936 (+170)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-176)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 22, 1950 – Genesis P-Orridge, English singer-songwriter (Psychic TV, Thee Majesty, Pigface, and Splinter Test); September 23, 1991 – Zia Quizon, Filipino singer-songwriter; May 5, 1914 – Tyrone Power, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1958).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,791