Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1930 was a Friday and it was the 101st day of the year 1930. It was the 15th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 356 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,247 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,082 days or 30.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,126 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 18, 1961.
If a dog named Sprit - a Puggle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sprit will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sprit will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Laurie Faso
- 1949Bernd Eichinger
- 1955Neville Staple
- 1969Chisato Moritaka
- 1974Anton Glanzelius
- 1979Josh Server
- 1994Dakota Blue Richards
- 1994Lindsey Wixson
- 1998Oliver Dillon
View the complete list of April 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 145Septimius Severus, Roman emperor (d. 211)
- 1827Jyotirao Phule, Indian scholar, philosopher, and activist (d. 1890)
- 1862William Wallace Campbell, American astronomer and academic (d. 1938)
- 1867Mark Keppel, American educator (d. 1928)
- 1922Arved Viirlaid, Estonian-Canadian soldier and author (d. 2015)
- 1944Peter Barfuß, German footballer
- 1953Andrew Wiles, English mathematician and academic
- 1961Vincent Gallo, American actor, singer, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1979Josh Server, American actor
- 1984Nikola Karabatić, French handball player
View the complete list of April 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Dalton’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1241Batu Khan defeats Béla IV of Hungary at the Battle of Mohi.
- 1512War of the League of Cambrai: French forces led by Gaston de Foix win the Battle of Ravenna.
- 1913The Nevill Ground’s pavilion is destroyed in a suffragette arson attack becoming the only cricket ground to be attacked by suffragettes.
- 1919The International Labour Organization is founded.
- 1951Korean War: President Harry Truman relieves General of the Army Douglas MacArthur of overall command in Korea.
- 1951The Stone of Scone, the stone upon which Scottish monarchs were traditionally crowned, is found on the site of the altar of Arbroath Abbey. It had been taken by Scottish nationalist students from its place in Westminster Abbey.
- 1952The Battle of Nanri Island takes place.
- 1957United Kingdom agrees to Singaporean self-rule.
- 1989Ron Hextall becomes the first goaltender in NHL history to score a goal in the playoffs.
- 1990Customs officers in Middlesbrough, England, United Kingdom, say they have seized what they believe to be the barrel of a massive gun on a ship bound for Iraq.
View the complete list of April 11 historical events.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eldbjørg Raknes, Kyōko Koizumi, Fernando González Pacheco, Robert Addie, Judy Collins, Sam Brown, Robert Morse, Melissa Sagemiller, Richie Edwards, Pamela Hensley.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on April 11, 1930.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th April 1930 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 21, 1958. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 1, 1952. Your score is -153. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 11, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 101st day of 1930
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 15th Friday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 356 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,247 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,082 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,126
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 18, 1961
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a Puggle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: December 21, 1958 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 1, 1952 (-153)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.IV.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 2, 1988 – Satomi Akesaka, Japanese voice actress; August 20, 1927 – Yootha Joyce, English actress (d. 1980); January 13, 1954 – Trevor Rabin, South African-American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,943