Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1931 was a Saturday and it was the 101st day of the year 1931. It was the 15th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 296 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,942 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,981 days or 30.06 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,115 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 18, 1962.
If a dog named Sven - a Norwegian Buhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 425 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sven will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sven will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Władysław Komar
- 1955Neville Staple
- 1957Michael Card
- 1958Stuart Adamson
- 1961Vincent Gallo
- 1974Tricia Helfer
- 1983Jessica Burciaga
- 1989Eka Darville
- 1994Dakota Blue Richards
View the complete list of April 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1904Kundan Lal Saigal, Indian singer and actor (d. 1947)
- 1907Paul Douglas, American actor (d. 1959)
- 1910António de Spínola, Portuguese general and politician, 14th President of Portugal (d. 1996)
- 1920Emilio Colombo, Italian lawyer and politician, 40th Prime Minister of Italy (d. 2013)
- 1926Ernest Chapman, Australian rower (d. 2013)
- 1935Richard Berry, American singer-songwriter (The Flairs) (d. 1997)
- 1966Lisa Stansfield, English singer-songwriter and actress (Blue Zone)
- 1973Jennifer Esposito, American actress and dancer
- 1987Michelle Phan, American make-up artist and blogger
- 1998Oliver Dillon, English actor
View the complete list of April 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Gene’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 491Flavius Anastasius becomes Byzantine emperor, with the name of Anastasius I.
- 1079Bishop Stanislaus of Kraków is executed by order of Bolesław II of Poland.
- 1814The Treaty of Fontainebleau ends the War of the Sixth Coalition against Napoleon Bonaparte, and forces him to abdicate unconditionally for the first time.
- 1913The Nevill Ground’s pavilion is destroyed in a suffragette arson attack becoming the only cricket ground to be attacked by suffragettes.
- 1965The Palm Sunday tornado outbreak of 1965: Fifty-one tornadoes hit in six Midwestern states, killing 256 people.
- 1972First edition of the BBC comedy panel game I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue is broadcast, one of the longest-running British radio shows in history.
- 1979Ugandan dictator Idi Amin is deposed.
- 1993Four hundred fifty prisoners rioted at the Southern Ohio Correctional Facility in Lucasville, Ohio, and continued to do so for ten days, citing grievances related to prison conditions, as well as the forced vaccination of Nation of Islam prisoners (for tuberculosis) against their religious beliefs.
- 2002Over two hundred thousand people marched in Caracas towards the Presidential Palace of Miraflores, to demand the resignation of president Hugo Chávez. 19 of the protesters are killed, and the Minister of Defense Gral. Lucas Rincon announces Hugo Chávez resignation on national TV.
- 2002The Ghriba synagogue bombing by al-Qaeda kills 21 in Tunisia.
View the complete list of April 11 historical events.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11, and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billy Drago, Edward Binns, Ulrich Matthes, Georgina Sherrington, Matt Lapinskas, Ross Lynch, Renée Adorée, Maria Muldaur, Janette McBride, John Hammond.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on April 11, 1931.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th April 1931 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 7, 1951. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +158. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 10, 1909. Your score is -209. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 60,296 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,513 times in the year 1931. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 11, 1931. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 101st day of 1931
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 15th Saturday of 1931
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 296 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 32,942 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,981 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.06 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,115
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 18, 1962
- Age in dog years: 425 dog years old using a Norwegian Buhund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: March 7, 1951 (+158)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 10, 1909 (-209)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 60,296 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,513 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.IV.MCMXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1943 – Terry Knight, American singer-songwriter and producer (Terry Knight and the Pack) (d. 2004); January 24, 1936 – William Bogert, American actor; June 16, 1989 – Airi Toriyama, Japanese actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,023