Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1946 was a Thursday and it was the 101st day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 170 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,128 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 885 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Shona - a American Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 339 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shona will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Shona will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Richard Berry
- 1952Nancy Honeytree
- 1955Neville Staple
- 1964Steve Azar
- 1965Lynn Ferguson
- 1965Mason Reese
- 1969Cerys Matthews
- 1969Chisato Moritaka
- 1987Joss Stone
- 1989Eka Darville
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1683Jean-Joseph Mouret, French composer and conductor (d. 1738)
- 1873Edward Lawson, English soldier, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 1955)
- 1925Viktor Masing, Estonian botanist and ecologist (d. 2001)
- 1930Nicholas F. Brady, American businessman and politician, 68th United States Secretary of the Treasury
- 1937Jill Gascoine, English actress and author
- 1955Micheal Ray Richardson, American basketball player and coach
- 1963Nigel Pulsford, English guitarist (Bush)
- 1974David Jassy, Swedish singer-songwriter and producer (Navigators)
- 1983Jessica Burciaga, American model
- 1996Dele Alli, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 11.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1079Bishop Stanislaus of Kraków is executed by order of Bolesław II of Poland.
- 1689William III and Mary II are crowned as joint sovereigns of Great Britain.
- 1876The Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks is organized.
- 1881Spelman College is founded in Atlanta, Georgia as the Atlanta Baptist Female Seminary, an institute of higher education for African-American women.
- 1919The International Labour Organization is founded.
- 1965The Palm Sunday tornado outbreak of 1965: Fifty-one tornadoes hit in six Midwestern states, killing 256 people.
- 1976The Apple I is created.
- 1990Customs officers in Middlesbrough, England, United Kingdom, say they have seized what they believe to be the barrel of a massive gun on a ship bound for Iraq.
- 2002The Ghriba synagogue bombing by al-Qaeda kills 21 in Tunisia.
- 2012An 8.2 magnitude earthquake hits Indonesia, off northern Sumatra at a depth of 16.4 km. A tsunami hits the island of Nias at Indonesia.
View the complete list of historical events for April 11.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mary Elizabeth McDonough, Lee Ranaldo, Joan Ganz Cooney, Leroy Van Dyke, George Lowe, Emma Pierson, Tiny Ron Taylor, Seth Putnam, Jamie Luner, Adrián Varela.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 11, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 26, 1928 – Stanley Kubrick, American director, producer, screenwriter, and cinematographer (d. 1999); March 9, 1943 – Trish Van Devere, American actress; April 30, 1982 – Lloyd Banks, American rapper and actor (G-Unit).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,215