Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1958 was a Friday and it was the 101st day of the year 1958. It was the 15th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 21 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,259 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,420 days or 20.31 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 753 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 18, 1989.
If a dog named Mrjj - a Finnish Spitz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 290 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mrjj will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mrjj will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Kundan Lal Saigal
- 1907Paul Douglas
- 1949Bernd Eichinger
- 1952Nancy Honeytree
- 1955Neville Staple
- 1969Cerys Matthews
- 1979María Elena Swett
- 1983Jessica Burciaga
- 1986Stephanie Pratt
- 1994Lindsey Wixson
View the complete list of April 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1715John Alcock, English organist and composer (d. 1806)
- 1825Ferdinand Lassalle, German philosopher and jurist (d. 1864)
- 1862William Wallace Campbell, American astronomer and academic (d. 1938)
- 1876Paul Henry, Irish painter (d. 1958)
- 1922Arved Viirlaid, Estonian-Canadian soldier and author (d. 2015)
- 1932Joel Grey, American actor, singer, and dancer
- 1953Andrew Wiles, English mathematician and academic
- 1964Patrick Sang, Kenyan runner
- 1978Tom Thacker, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Gob, Sum 41, and The McRackins)
- 1989Eka Darville, Australian actor
View the complete list of April 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1512War of the League of Cambrai: French forces led by Gaston de Foix win the Battle of Ravenna.
- 1888The Concertgebouw in Amsterdam is inaugurated.
- 1952The Battle of Nanri Island takes place.
- 1955The Air India Kashmir Princess is bombed and crashes in a failed assassination attempt on Zhou Enlai by the Kuomintang.
- 1961The trial of Adolf Eichmann begins in Jerusalem.
- 1963Pope John XXIII issues Pacem in terris, the first encyclical addressed to all instead of to Catholics alone.
- 1979Ugandan dictator Idi Amin is deposed.
- 1989Ron Hextall becomes the first goaltender in NHL history to score a goal in the playoffs.
- 2001The detained crew of a United States EP-3E aircraft that landed in Hainan, China after a collision with a J-8 fighter, is released.
- 2002The Ghriba synagogue bombing by al-Qaeda kills 21 in Tunisia.
View the complete list of April 11 historical events.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11, and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sue Foley, Nadine Velazquez, Melvyn Douglas, Vince Vieluf, Randy Jackson, Kenichi Hagiwara, Timo Descamps, Natsuki Katō, DMX, Bill Prady.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on April 11, 1958.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th April 1958 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 21, 1987. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +172. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 18, 1943. Your incompatibility score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,948,137,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 103,731,629 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1958. The estimated number of babies born on 11th April 1958 is 284,196. That’s equivalent to 197 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,853 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 90,520 times in the year 1958. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 11, 1958. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 101st day of 1958
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 15th Friday of 1958
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 21 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 22,259 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,420 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.31 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 753
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 18, 1989
- Age in dog years: 290 dog years old using a Finnish Spitz breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: August 21, 1987 (+172)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 18, 1943 (-150)
- 1958 world population: 2,948,137,248
- Babies born in 1958: 103,731,629
- Babies born in 1958 every day: 284,196
- Babies born in 1958 every minute: 197
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,853 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 90,520 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 11, 1963 – Raoul Heertje, Dutch comedian and actor; November 18, 1953 – Kevin Nealon, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter; May 17, 1990 – Leven Rambin, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,816