Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1983 was a Monday and it was the 101st day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 170 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,614 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 427 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Bryson - a Keeshond breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 173 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bryson will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bryson will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Louise Lasser
- 1941Shirley Stelfox
- 1955Neville Staple
- 1957Michael Card
- 1964Steve Azar
- 1978Tom Thacker
- 1979Nazanin Afshin-Jam
- 1989Zola Jesus
- 1991Erina Mano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1722Christopher Smart, English actor, playwright, and poet (d. 1771)
- 1916Alberto Ginastera, Argentinian-Swiss pianist and composer (d. 1983)
- 1952Nancy Honeytree, American singer and guitarist
- 1953Andrew Wiles, English mathematician and academic
- 1963Chris Ferguson, American poker player
- 1970Whigfield, Danish-Italian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1972Jason Varitek, American baseball player and manager
- 1988Oleh Kovalenko, Ukrainian footballer
- 1991Niall Canavan, English-born Irish footballer
- 1997Ethan Couch, American criminal
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 11.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 491Flavius Anastasius becomes Byzantine emperor, with the name of Anastasius I.
- 1544French forces defeat a Spanish army at the Battle of Ceresole.
- 1856Battle of Rivas: Juan Santamaría burns down the hostel where William Walker’s filibusters are holed up.
- 1876The Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks is organized.
- 1908SMS Blücher, the last armored cruiser to be built by the Imperial German Navy, launches.
- 1951Korean War: President Harry Truman relieves General of the Army Douglas MacArthur of overall command in Korea.
- 1965The Palm Sunday tornado outbreak of 1965: Fifty-one tornadoes hit in six Midwestern states, killing 256 people.
- 1972First edition of the BBC comedy panel game I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue is broadcast, one of the longest-running British radio shows in history.
- 1976The Apple I is created.
- 2012An 8.2 magnitude earthquake hits Indonesia, off northern Sumatra at a depth of 16.4 km. A tsunami hits the island of Nias at Indonesia.
View the complete list of historical events for April 11.
Curious about this Pomegranate Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Déborah François, Edward Herrmann, KB, A. Michael Baldwin, Victor Banerjee, Brent Smith, Brenda Marshall, Joanna Douglas, Claude Gauthier, Kostas Bigalis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 11, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Billie Jean by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 16, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 28, 1981 – Julia Stiles, American actress, director, and screenwriter; June 22, 1975 – Laila Rouass, English actress; April 25, 1980 – Daniel MacPherson, Australian actor and television host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,262