Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1983 was a Monday and it was the 101st day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 294 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,855 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 435 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Funtik - a Basenji breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 160 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Funtik will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Funtik will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Ron Pember
- 1935Richard Berry
- 1939Luther Johnson
- 1964Steve Azar
- 1969Cerys Matthews
- 1970Delroy Pearson
- 1971Vicellous Reon Shannon
- 1979Josh Server
- 1987Joss Stone
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1879Bernhard Schmidt, Estonian-German astronomer and optician (d. 1935)
- 1905Attila József, Hungarian poet and educator (d. 1937)
- 1917Danny Gallivan, Canadian sportscaster (d. 1993)
- 1930Nicholas F. Brady, American businessman and politician, 68th United States Secretary of the Treasury
- 1934Mark Strand, Canadian-American poet, author, and academic (d. 2014)
- 1949Tetsuya Takeda, Japanese singer and actor
- 1957Michael Card, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and radio host
- 1979María Elena Swett, Chilean actress
- 1981Alexandre Burrows, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1991Thiago Alcântara, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1544French forces defeat a Spanish army at the Battle of Ceresole.
- 1689William III and Mary II are crowned as joint sovereigns of Great Britain.
- 1881Spelman College is founded in Atlanta, Georgia as the Atlanta Baptist Female Seminary, an institute of higher education for African-American women.
- 1919The International Labour Organization is founded.
- 1921Emir Abdullah establishes the first centralised government in the newly created British protectorate of Transjordan.
- 1952The Battle of Nanri Island takes place.
- 1961The trial of Adolf Eichmann begins in Jerusalem.
- 1972First edition of the BBC comedy panel game I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue is broadcast, one of the longest-running British radio shows in history.
- 1981A massive riot in Brixton, south London, results in almost 300 police injuries and 65 serious civilian injuries.
- 20072007 Algiers bombings: Two bombings in the Algerian capital of Algiers kill 33 people and wound a further 222 others.
View the complete list of historical events for April 11.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: J. Tillman, Victoria Dillard, Jeffrey Daniel, Sam McMurray, Charles Bronson, Gerard McLarnon, Pia Guanio, K. T. Oslin, Kim Hamilton, Kathryn Joosten.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 11, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Billie Jean by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 16, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 2, 1988 – Porta, Spanish rapper; October 17, 1972 – Eminem, American rapper, producer, and actor (D12, Outsidaz, and Bad Meets Evil); August 24, 1905 – Arthur Crudup, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1976).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,182