Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1983 was a Monday and it was the 101st day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 321 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,463 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 422 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1722Christopher Smart
- 1916Howard W. Koch
- 1931Johnny Sheffield
- 1934Ron Pember
- 1952Nancy Honeytree
- 1965Mason Reese
- 1979María Elena Swett
- 1979Sebastien Grainger
- 1986Stephanie Pratt
- 1991Erina Mano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1770George Canning, English lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1827)
- 1856Arthur Shrewsbury, English cricketer and rugby player (d. 1903)
- 1862Charles Evans Hughes, American lawyer and politician, 44th United States Secretary of State (d. 1948)
- 1938Gerry Baker, American soccer player and manager (d. 2013)
- 1942Anatoly Berezovoy, Russian colonel, pilot, and astronaut (d. 2014)
- 1957Richard Sévigny, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1978Josh Hancock, American baseball player (d. 2007)
- 1991James Magnussen, Australian swimmer
- 1991James Roberts, Australian swimmer
- 1996Dele Alli, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1881Spelman College is founded in Atlanta, Georgia as the Atlanta Baptist Female Seminary, an institute of higher education for African-American women.
- 1909The city of Tel Aviv is founded.
- 1951The Stone of Scone, the stone upon which Scottish monarchs were traditionally crowned, is found on the site of the altar of Arbroath Abbey. It had been taken by Scottish nationalist students from its place in Westminster Abbey.
- 1961The trial of Adolf Eichmann begins in Jerusalem.
- 1968President Lyndon B. Johnson signs the Civil Rights Act of 1968, prohibiting discrimination in the sale, rental, and financing of housing.
- 1970Apollo 13 is launched.
- 1976The Apple I is created.
- 1987The London Agreement is secretly signed between Israeli Foreign Affairs Minister Shimon Peres and King Hussein of Jordan.
- 2002The Ghriba synagogue bombing by al-Qaeda kills 21 in Tunisia.
- 2012An 8.2 magnitude earthquake hits Indonesia, off northern Sumatra at a depth of 16.4 km. A tsunami hits the island of Nias at Indonesia.
View the complete list of historical events for April 11.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Diana Quick, Kōji Tamaki, Zeta Makripoulia, Colin James, Michael Che, Fred Goss, Helene Weigel, Maggie Ma, Paco de Lucía, Anne Ramsay.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 11, 1983.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Billie Jean by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 16, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 17, 1973 – Matthew McGrory, American actor (d. 2005); March 11, 1984 – Anna Tsuchiya, Japanese model, actress, and singer (Spin Aqua); August 26, 1982 – Tuğçe Kazaz, Turkish model and actress, Miss Turkey 2001.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 941