Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1988 was a Monday and it was the 102nd day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 317 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,640 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 360 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Joel Grey
- 1934Ron Pember
- 1947Meshach Taylor
- 1952Nancy Honeytree
- 1965Lynn Ferguson
- 1966Lisa Stansfield
- 1974Tricia Helfer
- 1978Brett Claywell
- 1986Stephanie Pratt
- 1987Joss Stone
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1715John Alcock, English organist and composer (d. 1806)
- 1721David Zeisberger, Czech-American clergyman and missionary (d. 1808)
- 1827Jyotirao Phule, Indian scholar, philosopher, and activist (d. 1890)
- 1923George J. Maloof, Sr., American businessman (d. 1980)
- 1928Tommy Tycho, Hungarian-Australian pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 2013)
- 1955Neville Staple, Jamaican-English singer-songwriter (The Specials, Fun Boy Three, and Special Beat)
- 1963Nigel Pulsford, English guitarist (Bush)
- 1974Ashot Danielyan, Armenian weightlifter
- 1974Trot Nixon, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1978Brett Claywell, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 491Flavius Anastasius becomes Byzantine emperor, with the name of Anastasius I.
- 1241Batu Khan defeats Béla IV of Hungary at the Battle of Mohi.
- 1689William III and Mary II are crowned as joint sovereigns of Great Britain.
- 1814The Treaty of Fontainebleau ends the War of the Sixth Coalition against Napoleon Bonaparte, and forces him to abdicate unconditionally for the first time.
- 1881Spelman College is founded in Atlanta, Georgia as the Atlanta Baptist Female Seminary, an institute of higher education for African-American women.
- 1957United Kingdom agrees to Singaporean self-rule.
- 1981A massive riot in Brixton, south London, results in almost 300 police injuries and 65 serious civilian injuries.
- 1987The London Agreement is secretly signed between Israeli Foreign Affairs Minister Shimon Peres and King Hussein of Jordan.
- 1989Ron Hextall becomes the first goaltender in NHL history to score a goal in the playoffs.
- 2002Over two hundred thousand people marched in Caracas towards the Presidential Palace of Miraflores, to demand the resignation of president Hugo Chávez. 19 of the protesters are killed, and the Minister of Defense Gral. Lucas Rincon announces Hugo Chávez resignation on national TV.
View the complete list of historical events for April 11.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Urara Takano, Shane Porteous, Jean Yanne, Kyle Cook, Philip Labonte, Evan Rachel Wood, Mary Lee, Rene Liu, Jang Jin-young, Michael Sarrazin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 11, 1988.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Get Outta My Dreams, Get into My Car by Billy Ocean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 16, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 16, 1948 – Christopher Biggins, English actor; January 4, 1958 – Gary Jones, Welsh-Canadian actor and screenwriter; November 13, 1931 – Andrée Lachapelle, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 955