Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1988 was a Monday and it was the 102nd day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 199 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,758 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 364 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Howard W. Koch
- 1949Carl Franklin
- 1957Michael Card
- 1969Chisato Moritaka
- 1970Johnny Messner
- 1973Jennifer Esposito
- 1974Anton Glanzelius
- 1979Josh Server
- 1994Lindsey Wixson
- 1998Oliver Dillon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1755James Parkinson, English surgeon, geologist, and paleontologist (d. 1824)
- 1859Stefanos Thomopoulos, Greek historian and author (d. 1939)
- 1908Masaru Ibuka, Japanese businessman, co-founded Sony (d. 1997)
- 1939Louise Lasser, American actress and screenwriter
- 1941Ellen Goodman, American journalist and author
- 1952Nancy Honeytree, American singer and guitarist
- 1975Olga Hostáková, Czech tennis player
- 1979Michel Riesen, Swiss ice hockey player
- 1987Giuseppe Caccavallo, Italian footballer
- 1991James Roberts, Australian swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1713War of the Spanish Succession (Queen Anne’s War): Treaty of Utrecht.
- 1809Battle of the Basque Roads Naval battle fought between France and the United Kingdom
- 1814The Treaty of Fontainebleau ends the War of the Sixth Coalition against Napoleon Bonaparte, and forces him to abdicate unconditionally for the first time.
- 1876The Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks is organized.
- 1909The city of Tel Aviv is founded.
- 1952The Battle of Nanri Island takes place.
- 1955The Air India Kashmir Princess is bombed and crashes in a failed assassination attempt on Zhou Enlai by the Kuomintang.
- 1965The Palm Sunday tornado outbreak of 1965: Fifty-one tornadoes hit in six Midwestern states, killing 256 people.
- 1976The Apple I is created.
- 2001The detained crew of a United States EP-3E aircraft that landed in Hainan, China after a collision with a J-8 fighter, is released.
View the complete list of historical events for April 11.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jacob Rica, Hyun Jyu-ni, Lucinda Dryzek, Nathan Kress, Lene Nystrøm, Kellan Lutz, Josh Stewart, María Elena Swett, Riley Smith, Bette Midler.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 11, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Get Outta My Dreams, Get into My Car by Billy Ocean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 16, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 28, 1947 – Maria Farantouri, Greek singer and politician; April 28, 1924 – Blossom Dearie, American singer and pianist, (d. 2009); July 27, 1991 – Rena Matsui, Japanese actress and singer (SKE48, AKB48, and Nogizaka46).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 959