Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1988 was a Monday and it was the 102nd day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 292 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,030 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 373 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Mega - a Redbone Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 155 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mega will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mega will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Kundan Lal Saigal
- 1940Władysław Komar
- 1941Shirley Stelfox
- 1969Cerys Matthews
- 1974Zöe Lucker
- 1978Brett Claywell
- 1979María Elena Swett
- 1983Joanna Douglas
- 1984Kelli Garner
- 1986Stephanie Pratt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1921Jim Hearn, American baseball player (d. 1998)
- 1946Bob Harris, English journalist and radio host
- 1955Kevin Brady, American lawyer and politician
- 1960Jeremy Clarkson, English journalist and television presenter
- 1963Billy Bowden, New Zealand cricketer and umpire
- 1973Jennifer Esposito, American actress and dancer
- 1975Walid Soliman, Tunisian author and translator
- 1988Leland Irving, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1989Eka Darville, Australian actor
- 1997Miriam Kolodziejová, Czech tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1512War of the League of Cambrai: French forces led by Gaston de Foix win the Battle of Ravenna.
- 1809Battle of the Basque Roads Naval battle fought between France and the United Kingdom
- 1856Battle of Rivas: Juan Santamaría burns down the hostel where William Walker’s filibusters are holed up.
- 1881Spelman College is founded in Atlanta, Georgia as the Atlanta Baptist Female Seminary, an institute of higher education for African-American women.
- 1976The Apple I is created.
- 1981A massive riot in Brixton, south London, results in almost 300 police injuries and 65 serious civilian injuries.
- 1987The London Agreement is secretly signed between Israeli Foreign Affairs Minister Shimon Peres and King Hussein of Jordan.
- 1989Ron Hextall becomes the first goaltender in NHL history to score a goal in the playoffs.
- 20072007 Algiers bombings: Two bombings in the Algerian capital of Algiers kill 33 people and wound a further 222 others.
- 2012An 8.2 magnitude earthquake hits Indonesia, off northern Sumatra at a depth of 16.4 km. A tsunami hits the island of Nias at Indonesia.
View the complete list of historical events for April 11.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Birthe Wilke, You Hee-yeol, Thad Luckinbill, Tomoko Yamaguchi, John Randolph, Myra, Don Francisco, Seryoga, Bea Binene, Jim Bailey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 11, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Get Outta My Dreams, Get into My Car by Billy Ocean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 16, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 700. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1964 – Jimmy Chamberlin, American drummer, songwriter, and producer (The Smashing Pumpkins, Zwan, Starchildren, and The Jimmy Chamberlin Complex); January 3, 1975 – Thomas Bangalter, French DJ and producer; November 28, 1949 – Paul Shaffer, Canadian-American actor, keyboard player, and bandleader.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,212