Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 2005 was a Monday and it was the 101st day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 116 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,632 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 157 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Tuchee - a Doberman Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 82 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tuchee will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tuchee will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Louise Lasser
- 1949Bernd Eichinger
- 1949Carl Franklin
- 1949Tetsuya Takeda
- 1957Michael Card
- 1965Mason Reese
- 1974Anton Glanzelius
- 1978Tom Thacker
- 1981Alessandra Ambrosio
- 1998Oliver Dillon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1357John I of Portugal (d. 1433)
- 1683Jean-Joseph Mouret, French composer and conductor (d. 1738)
- 1906Dale Messick, American author and illustrator (d. 2005)
- 1914Norman McLaren, Scottish-Canadian animator, director, and producer (d. 1987)
- 1962Franck Ducheix, French fencer
- 1963Billy Bowden, New Zealand cricketer and umpire
- 1964Bret Saberhagen, American baseball player and coach
- 1980Keiji Tamada, Japanese footballer
- 1983Jennifer Heil, Canadian skier
- 1994Lindsey Wixson, American model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 11.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1544French forces defeat a Spanish army at the Battle of Ceresole.
- 1876The Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks is organized.
- 1909The city of Tel Aviv is founded.
- 1951The Stone of Scone, the stone upon which Scottish monarchs were traditionally crowned, is found on the site of the altar of Arbroath Abbey. It had been taken by Scottish nationalist students from its place in Westminster Abbey.
- 1970Apollo 13 is launched.
- 1976The Apple I is created.
- 1990Customs officers in Middlesbrough, England, United Kingdom, say they have seized what they believe to be the barrel of a massive gun on a ship bound for Iraq.
- 1993Four hundred fifty prisoners rioted at the Southern Ohio Correctional Facility in Lucasville, Ohio, and continued to do so for ten days, citing grievances related to prison conditions, as well as the forced vaccination of Nation of Islam prisoners (for tuberculosis) against their religious beliefs.
- 2002Over two hundred thousand people marched in Caracas towards the Presidential Palace of Miraflores, to demand the resignation of president Hugo Chávez. 19 of the protesters are killed, and the Minister of Defense Gral. Lucas Rincon announces Hugo Chávez resignation on national TV.
- 2006Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad announces that Iran has successfully enriched uranium.
View the complete list of historical events for April 11.
Curious about this Green Apple Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Draco Rosa, Scott Adsit, Colleen Camp, Matthew Lawrence, Mike Connors, Dean Jagger, Nick Tate, Chris Trousdale, Linton Kwesi Johnson, Ben Savage.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 11, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Candy Shop by 50 Cent featuring Olivia as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 16, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 13, 1913 – Archie Moore, American boxer and actor (d. 1998); February 1, 1984 – Lee Thompson Young, American actor (d. 2013); December 16, 1974 – Frida Hallgren, Swedish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,326