Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of April 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 12, 1969 was a Saturday and it was the 102nd day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 291 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,971 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 608 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Nileah - a Rottweiler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 240 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nileah will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Nileah will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Walt Gorney
- 1925Ned Miller
- 1935Jimmy Makulis
- 1947Alex Briley
- 1958J. Alexander
- 1961Magda Szubanski
- 1971Shannen Doherty
- 1973Christina Moore
- 1985James Alexandrou
- 1988April Rose Pengilly
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 12.
- 1851Edward Walter Maunder, English astronomer and author (d. 1928)
- 1868Ella Gaunt Smith, American businesswoman (d. 1932)
- 1919István Anhalt, Hungarian-Canadian composer and educator (d. 2012)
- 1939Johnny Raper, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1944Lisa Jardine, English historian, author, and academic (d. 2015)
- 1954Pat Travers, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1954Steve Stevaert, Belgian businessman and politician, Governor of Limburg (d. 2015)
- 1972Paul Lo Duca, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1986Matt McGorry, American actor
- 1989T. Mills, American rapper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 627King Edwin of Northumbria is converted to Christianity by Paulinus, bishop of York.
- 1862American Civil War: The Andrews Raid (the Great Locomotive Chase) occurs, starting from Big Shanty, Georgia (now Kennesaw).
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Fort Pillow: Confederate forces kill most of the African American soldiers that surrendered at Fort Pillow, Tennessee.
- 1917World War I: Canadian forces successfully complete the taking of Vimy Ridge from the Germans.
- 1928The Bremen, a German Junkers W 33 type aircraft, takes off for the first successful transatlantic aeroplane flight from east to west.
- 1934The U.S. Auto-Lite strike begins, culminating in a five-day melee between Ohio National Guard troops and 6,000 strikers and picketers.
- 1935First flight of the Bristol Blenheim.
- 1981The first launch of a Space Shuttle (Columbia) takes place - the STS-1 mission.
- 1994Canter & Siegel post the first commercial mass Usenet spam.
- 2007A suicide bomber penetrates the Green Zone and detonates in a cafeteria within a parliament building, killing Iraqi MP Mohammed Awad and wounding more than twenty other people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 12.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 12 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mark Feuerstein, Thelma Houston, Agda Helin, Robert Young, Sinik, Kelly Slater, Peggy Mount, Will Sasso, Dave Days, Rakan Rushaidat.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 12 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 12, 1969.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In (The Flesh Failures) by The 5th Dimension as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 12, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1935 – Diahann Carroll, American actress and singer; July 15, 1956 – Ian Curtis, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Joy Division) (d. 1980); February 17, 1977 – Erin Cardillo, American actress, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,222