Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of April 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 12, 1973 was a Thursday and it was the 102nd day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,118 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 546 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Jean-Pierre Marielle
- 1935Jimmy Makulis
- 1936Charles Napier
- 1947David Letterman
- 1948Jeremy Beadle
- 1965Tom O'Brien
- 1968Toby Gad
- 1979Jennifer Morrison
- 1979Paul Nicholls
- 1989Felix Roco
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 12.
- 1928Jean-François Paillard, French conductor and author (d. 2013)
- 1940John Hagee, American pastor and theologian
- 1942Bill Bryden, Scottish actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1945Lee Jong-wook, South Korean physician and diplomat (d. 2006)
- 1962Art Alexakis, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Everclear, Colorfinger, and The Easy Hoes)
- 1970Sylvain Bouchard, Canadian speed skater
- 1976Brad Miller, American basketball player
- 1977Giovanny Espinoza, Ecuadorian footballer
- 1983Jelena Dokic, Serbian-Australian tennis player
- 1983Luke Kibet, Kenyan runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 238Gordian II loses the Battle of Carthage against the Numidian forces loyal to Maximinus Thrax and is killed. Gordian I, his father, commits suicide.
- 1865American Civil War: Mobile, Alabama, falls to the Union Army.
- 1877The United Kingdom annexes the Transvaal.
- 1927Rocksprings, Texas was hit by an F5 tornado that destroyed 235 of the 247 buildings in the town and killed 72 townspeople and injured 205; third deadliest tornado in Texas history.
- 1935First flight of the Bristol Blenheim.
- 1961The Soviet cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin becomes the first human to travel into outer space and perform the first manned orbital flight, Vostok 1.
- 1963The Soviet nuclear-powered submarine K-33 collides with the Finnish merchant vessel M/S Finnclipper in the Danish straits.
- 1980Samuel Doe takes control of Liberia in a coup d'état, ending over 130 years of minority Americo-Liberian rule over the country.
- 1992The Euro Disney Resort officially opens with its theme park Euro Disneyland. The resort and its park’s name are subsequently changed to Disneyland Paris.
- 1998An earthquake in Slovenia, measuring 5.6 on the Richter scale occurs near the town of Bovec.
View the complete list of historical events for April 12.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 12 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jean Dréville, George Coe, Chuck Adamson, Theresa Russell, Qory Sandioriva, Dominic Purcell, Jean Leloup, Mia X, Marian Anderson, Tom Ljungman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 12 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 12, 1973.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia by Vicki Lawrence as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 14, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 27, 1949 – Rosalinda Galli, Italian voice actress; December 14, 1915 – Rashid Behbudov, Georgian-Azerbaijani singer and actor (d. 1989); March 4, 1958 – Patricia Heaton, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 955