Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of April 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 12, 1973 was a Thursday and it was the 102nd day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 201 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,235 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 550 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Movita Castaneda
- 1923Ann Miller
- 1927Thomas Hemsley
- 1932Jean-Pierre Marielle
- 1936Charles Napier
- 1956Andy García
- 1956Herbert Grönemeyer
- 1974Belinda Emmett
- 1982Easton Corbin
- 1985Jeísa Chiminazzo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 12.
- 1919Billy Vaughn, American singer and bandleader (d. 1991)
- 1919István Anhalt, Hungarian-Canadian composer and educator (d. 2012)
- 1928Hardy Krüger, German actor and producer
- 1930Bryan Magee, English philosopher and politician
- 1934Heinz Schneiter, Swiss footballer and manager
- 1941Bobby Moore, English footballer and manager (d. 1993)
- 1942Jacob Zuma, South African politician, 4th President of South Africa
- 1974Belinda Emmett, Australian actress and singer (d. 2006)
- 1985Ted Ginn, Jr., American football player
- 1987Brooklyn Decker, American model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 240Shapur I is crowned as king of the Sasanian Empire.
- 467Anthemius is elevated to Emperor of the Western Roman Empire.
- 1776American Revolution: With the Halifax Resolves, the North Carolina Provincial Congress authorizes its Congressional delegation to vote for independence from Britain.
- 1820Alexander Ypsilantis is declared leader of Filiki Eteria, a secret organization to overthrow Ottoman rule over Greece.
- 1934The U.S. Auto-Lite strike begins, culminating in a five-day melee between Ohio National Guard troops and 6,000 strikers and picketers.
- 1935First flight of the Bristol Blenheim.
- 1970Soviet submarine K-8, carrying four nuclear torpedoes, sinks in the Bay of Biscay four days after a fire on board.
- 1980Samuel Doe takes control of Liberia in a coup d'état, ending over 130 years of minority Americo-Liberian rule over the country.
- 2007A suicide bomber penetrates the Green Zone and detonates in a cafeteria within a parliament building, killing Iraqi MP Mohammed Awad and wounding more than twenty other people.
- 2014The Great Fire of Valparaíso ravages the Chilean city of Valparaíso, killing 16, displacing nearly 10,000, and destroying over 2,000 homes.
View the complete list of historical events for April 12.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 12 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Demetrio Stratos, Kinna McInroe, Layzie Bone, Robert Pollard, Joe Medjuck, Caterina Scorsone, Adelaide Kane, Jack Latham, Tom O'Connor, Franco Battiato.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 12 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 12, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia by Vicki Lawrence as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 14, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1951 – Rob Halford, English singer-songwriter (Judas Priest, 2wo, Halford, and Fight); June 30, 1941 – Otto Sander, German actor and director (d. 2013); August 16, 1954 – James Cameron, Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,014