Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of April 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 12, 1974 was a Friday and it was the 102nd day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 199 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,872 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 537 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Helen Forrest
- 1932Tiny Tim
- 1950David Cassidy
- 1951Tom Noonan
- 1958J. Alexander
- 1961Magda Szubanski
- 1964Amy Ray
- 1973Christina Moore
- 1989Dominic Roco
- 1989Felix Roco
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 12.
- 1577Christian IV of Denmark (d. 1648)
- 1856Martin Conway, 1st Baron Conway of Allington, English mountaineer, cartographer, and politician (d. 1937)
- 1917Helen Forrest, American singer and actress (d. 1999)
- 1942Carlos Reutemann, Argentinian race car driver and politician, Governor of Santa Fe
- 1950David Cassidy, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1952Reuben Gant, American football player
- 1961Corrado Fabi, Italian race car driver
- 1973Antonio Osuna, Mexican-American baseball player
- 1980Arda Kural, Turkish actor
- 1988April Rose Pengilly, Australian model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 467Anthemius is elevated to Emperor of the Western Roman Empire.
- 1776American Revolution: With the Halifax Resolves, the North Carolina Provincial Congress authorizes its Congressional delegation to vote for independence from Britain.
- 1861American Civil War: The war begins with Confederate forces firing on Fort Sumter, in the harbor of Charleston, South Carolina.
- 1877The United Kingdom annexes the Transvaal.
- 1917World War I: Canadian forces successfully complete the taking of Vimy Ridge from the Germans.
- 1934The U.S. Auto-Lite strike begins, culminating in a five-day melee between Ohio National Guard troops and 6,000 strikers and picketers.
- 1945U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt dies while in office; Vice President Harry Truman, becomes President upon Roosevelt’s death.
- 1970Soviet submarine K-8, carrying four nuclear torpedoes, sinks in the Bay of Biscay four days after a fire on board.
- 1999US President Bill Clinton is cited for contempt of court for giving “intentionally false statements” in a sexual harassment civil lawsuit.
- 2014The Great Fire of Valparaíso ravages the Chilean city of Valparaíso, killing 16, displacing nearly 10,000, and destroying over 2,000 homes.
View the complete list of historical events for April 12.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 12 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Francine Prieto, Marcia Wallace, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Will Ferrell, Anna May Wong, Leelee Sobieski, Giuliana De Sio, Courtney Thorpe, Doug Stone, Lil Boosie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 12 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 12, 1974.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bennie and the Jets by Elton John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 13, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 24, 1957 – Stephen Fry, English actor, journalist, producer, and screenwriter; August 7, 1982 – Martin Vučić, Macedonian singer and drummer; April 2, 1989 – Christina Masterson, Filipino-American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,003