Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of April 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 13, 1916 was a Thursday and it was the 104th day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 172 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,083 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,256 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Dadasaheb Torne
- 1919Howard Keel
- 1926Ellie Lambeti
- 1935Lyle Waggoner
- 1941Marjorie Yates
- 1946Christopher Strauli
- 1951Peabo Bryson
- 1972Aaron Lewis
- 1980Alan Melikdjanian
- 1981Courtney Peldon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 13.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 13.
- 1885Juhan Kukk, Estonian politician, Head of State of Estonia (d. 1942)
- 1894Joie Ray, American runner (d. 1978)
- 1926Ellie Lambeti, Greek actress (d. 1983)
- 1931Jon Stone, American composer, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1997)
- 1955Louis Johnson, American bass player and producer (The Brothers Johnson) (d. 2015)
- 1970Ricky Schroder, American actor and director
- 1971Danie Mellor, Australian painter and sculptor
- 1979Murat Yıldırım, Turkish actor
- 1982Janice Vidal, Hong Kong singer and actress
- 1991Akeem Adams, Trinidadian footballer (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 13.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1613Samuel Argall captures Native American princess Pocahontas in Passapatanzy, Virginia to ransom her for some English prisoners held by her father. She is brought to Henricus as hostage.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: American forces are ambushed and defeated in the Battle of Bound Brook, New Jersey.
- 1849Hungary becomes a republic.
- 1948The Hadassah medical convoy massacre: In an ambush, 79 Jewish doctors, nurses and medical students from Hadassah Hospital and a British soldier are massacred by Arabs in Sheikh Jarra near Jerusalem.
- 1960The United States launches Transit 1-B, the world’s first satellite navigation system.
- 1964At the Academy Awards, Sidney Poitier becomes the first African-American male to win the Best Actor award for the 1963 film Lilies of the Field.
- 1970An oxygen tank aboard Apollo 13 explodes, putting the crew in great danger and causing major damage to the spacecraft while en route to the Moon.
- 1987Portugal and the People’s Republic of China sign an agreement in which Macau would be returned to China in 1999.
- 1992The Great Chicago flood devastates much of central Chicago.
- 1997Tiger Woods becomes the youngest golfer to win the Masters Tournament.
View the complete list of historical events for April 13.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 13 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bea Wain, Hoot Gibson, Dane Witherspoon, Michael Williams, Kathryn Harrold, Danny Lopes, Eric Mabius, Ewen Solon, Mai Hagiwara, Hans Zimmer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 13 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 13, 1916.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 19, 1940 – Sylvia Tyson, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Quartette, Ian & Sylvia, and Great Speckled Bird); September 25, 1924 – Norman Ayrton, English actor and director; January 29, 1941 – Robin Morgan, American actress, journalist, and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,139