Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of April 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 13, 1921 was a Wednesday and it was the 103rd day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,441 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,200 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Tasty - a Stabyhoun breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 456 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tasty will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tasty will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Paul Sorvino
- 1945Judy Nunn
- 1945Lowell George
- 1946Christopher Strauli
- 1950Terry Lester
- 1951Peabo Bryson
- 1951Peter Davison
- 1976Valentina Cervi
- 1977Jeff Stearns
- 1984Matthew Needham
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 13.
- 1743Thomas Jefferson, American lawyer and politician, 3rd President of the United States (d. 1826)
- 1875Ray Lyman Wilbur, American physician, academic, and politician, 31st United States Secretary of the Interior (d. 1949)
- 1950William Sadler, American actor
- 1955Louis Johnson, American bass player and producer (The Brothers Johnson) (d. 2015)
- 1955Ole von Beust, German lawyer and politician, 1st Mayor of Hamburg
- 1964Davis Love III, American golfer and sportscaster
- 1980Colleen Clinkenbeard, American voice actress, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1986Michael Bingham, American-English sprinter
- 1987Allison Weiss, American singer-songwriter
- 1988Allison Williams, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1204Constantinople falls to the Crusaders of the Fourth Crusade, temporarily ending the Byzantine Empire.
- 1849Hungary becomes a republic.
- 1861American Civil War: Fort Sumter surrenders to Confederate forces.
- 1919Jallianwala Bagh massacre: British troops gun down at least 379 unarmed demonstrators in Amritsar, India; at least 1200 are wounded.
- 1943The Jefferson Memorial is dedicated in Washington, D.C., on the 200th anniversary of President Thomas Jefferson’s birth.
- 1945World War II: German troops kill more than 1,000 political and military prisoners in Gardelegen, Germany.
- 1945World War II: Soviet and Bulgarian forces capture Vienna, Austria.
- 1972The Universal Postal Union decides to recognize the People’s Republic of China as the only legitimate Chinese representative, effectively expelling the Republic of China administering Taiwan.
- 1974Western Union (in cooperation with NASA and Hughes Aircraft) launches the United States’ first commercial geosynchronous communications satellite, Westar 1.
- 1975Bus massacre in Lebanon: An attack by the Phalangist resistance kills 26 militia members of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, marking the start of the 15-year Lebanese Civil War.
View the complete list of historical events for April 13.
Curious about this Pomegranate Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 13 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hozier, Terrence Howard, Rod Argent, Norman McLaren, Mahesh Babu, Ryan Malgarini, Rihanna, Jill Balcon, Badi Assad, Nikki Reed.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 13 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 13, 1921.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1400. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1973 – Crispian Mills, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and director (The Jeevas and Kula Shaker); May 4, 1955 – Robert Ellis Orrall, American singer-songwriter and producer; October 11, 1952 – Mark Goodman, American television host and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,167