Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of April 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 13, 1921 was a Wednesday and it was the 103rd day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 147 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,282 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,195 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Sappho - a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 404 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sappho will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sappho will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Jon Stone
- 1935Lyle Waggoner
- 1937Edward Fox
- 1946Al Green
- 1951Peter Davison
- 1955Hideki Saijo
- 1967Olga Tañón
- 1976Valentina Cervi
- 1976Yoo Ji-tae
- 1985Anna Jennings-Edquist
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 13.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 13.
- 1506Peter Faber, French priest and theologian, co-founded the Society of Jesus (d. 1546)
- 1769Thomas Lawrence, English painter and educator (d. 1830)
- 1851Robert Abbe, American surgeon and radiologist (d. 1928)
- 1890Dadasaheb Torne, Indian director and producer (d. 1960)
- 1892Robert Watson-Watt, Scottish engineer, invented the Radar (d. 1973)
- 1899Alfred Mosher Butts, American architect and game designer, created Scrabble (d. 1993)
- 1971Danie Mellor, Australian painter and sculptor
- 1976Jonathan Brandis, American actor (d. 2003)
- 1976Yoo Ji-tae, South Korean actor and director
- 1991Akeem Adams, Trinidadian footballer (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 13.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1598Henry IV of France issues the Edict of Nantes, allowing freedom of religion to the Huguenots.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: American forces are ambushed and defeated in the Battle of Bound Brook, New Jersey.
- 1829The Roman Catholic Relief Act 1829 gives Roman Catholics in the United Kingdom the right to vote and to sit in Parliament.
- 1909The Turkish military reverses the Ottoman countercoup of 1909 to force the overthrow of Sultan Abdul Hamid II.
- 1943The Jefferson Memorial is dedicated in Washington, D.C., on the 200th anniversary of President Thomas Jefferson’s birth.
- 1953CIA director Allen Dulles launches the mind-control program Project MKUltra.
- 1970An oxygen tank aboard Apollo 13 explodes, putting the crew in great danger and causing major damage to the spacecraft while en route to the Moon.
- 1987Portugal and the People’s Republic of China sign an agreement in which Macau would be returned to China in 1999.
- 1992The Great Chicago flood devastates much of central Chicago.
- 2014A bus traveling from Villahermosa to Mexico City crashes into a tractor-trailer and catches fire, killing at least 36 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 13.
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 13 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pamela Bellwood, Barry Brown, Bob Eberly, Éowyn, Clifton Chenier, Rosa Ponselle, Christopher Egan, Guo Degang, Tora Augestad, Ron O'Neal.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 13 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 13, 1921.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1400. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 31, 1942 – David Ogden Stiers, American actor and singer; September 26, 1923 – Dev Anand, Indian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2011); June 11, 1915 – Magda Gabor, Hungarian-American actress (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,252