Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of April 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 13, 1949 was a Wednesday and it was the 103rd day of the year 1949. It was the 15th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 152 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,415 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,472 days or 23.19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 861 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 20, 1980.
If a dog named Amber - a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 330 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Amber will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Amber will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Phyllis Fraser
- 1919Phil Tonken
- 1931Jon Stone
- 1939Paul Sorvino
- 1940Lester Chambers
- 1976Yoo Ji-tae
- 1979Tony Lundon
- 1981Courtney Peldon
- 1982Jill Vidal
- 1982Nellie McKay
View the complete list of April 13 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 13.
- 1743Thomas Jefferson, American lawyer and politician, 3rd President of the United States (d. 1826)
- 1825Thomas D'Arcy McGee, Irish-Canadian journalist and politician (d. 1868)
- 1901Alan Watt, Australian public servant and diplomat, Australian Ambassador to Japan (d. 1988)
- 1917Robert Orville Anderson, American businessman, founded Atlantic Richfield Oil Co. (d. 2007)
- 1919Roland Gaucher, French journalist and politician (d. 2007)
- 1945Lowell George, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Little Feat and The Mothers of Invention) (d. 1979)
- 1952David Drew, English lawyer and politician
- 1973Bokeem Woodbine, American actor and producer
- 1991Ulises Dávila, Mexican footballer
- 1992Denis Kudryavtsev, Russian hurdler
View the complete list of April 13 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1111Henry V is crowned Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1612Miyamoto Musashi defeats Sasaki Kojirō at Funajima island.
- 1613Samuel Argall captures Native American princess Pocahontas in Passapatanzy, Virginia to ransom her for some English prisoners held by her father. She is brought to Henricus as hostage.
- 1944Diplomatic relations between New Zealand and the Soviet Union are established.
- 1945World War II: German troops kill more than 1,000 political and military prisoners in Gardelegen, Germany.
- 1953CIA director Allen Dulles launches the mind-control program Project MKUltra.
- 1958Cold War: American Van Cliburn wins the inaugural International Tchaikovsky Competition in Moscow.
- 1972Vietnam War: The Battle of An Lộc begins.
- 1976The United States Treasury Department reintroduces the two-dollar bill as a Federal Reserve Note on Thomas Jefferson’s 233rd birthday as part of the United States Bicentennial celebration.
- 1987Portugal and the People’s Republic of China sign an agreement in which Macau would be returned to China in 1999.
View the complete list of April 13 historical events.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 13, and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nadech Kugimiya, Big Moe, Sayoko Hagiwara, Adrian Borland, Robert Newton, Noboru Kaneko, Sarah Alexander, Betty Aberlin, Bob Geldof, Dave Grohl.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 13 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on April 13, 1949.
Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th April 1949 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 10, 1958. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +156. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 11, 1953. Your incompatibility score is -232. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 91,016 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,855 times in the year 1949. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 13, 1949. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 103rd day of 1949
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 15th Wednesday of 1949
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2020: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 152 days
- Age on next birthday: 70 years old
- Days since birth: 25,415 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,472 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.19 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 861
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 20, 1980
- Age in dog years: 330 dog years old using a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: December 10, 1958 (+156)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 11, 1953 (-232)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 91,016 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,855 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1907 – Dub Taylor, American actor and singer (d. 1994); August 25, 1948 – Ledward Kaapana, American singer and guitarist; September 27, 1971 – Amanda Detmer, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,758