Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of April 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 13, 1959 was a Monday and it was the 103rd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,411 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 725 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Dobby - a Korean Jindo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 281 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dobby will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dobby will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Philippe de Rothschild
- 1941Marjorie Yates
- 1946Al Green
- 1954Niels Olsen
- 1957Gary Kroeger
- 1967Olga Tañón
- 1976Yoo Ji-tae
- 1977Jeff Stearns
- 1982Janice Vidal
- 1987Allison Weiss
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 13.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 13.
- 1890Frank Murphy, American jurist and politician, 56th United States Attorney General (d. 1949)
- 1926John Spencer-Churchill, 11th Duke of Marlborough, English businessman (d. 2014)
- 1945Ed Caruthers, American high jumper
- 1949Christopher Hitchens, English-American journalist and author (d. 2011)
- 1951Leszek Borysiewicz, Welsh immunologist and academic
- 1955Louis Johnson, American bass player and producer (The Brothers Johnson) (d. 2015)
- 1979Gréta Arn, Hungarian tennis player
- 1984Anders Lindegaard, Danish footballer
- 1987Allison Weiss, American singer-songwriter
- 1989Ryan Bailey, American sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 13.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1861American Civil War: Fort Sumter surrenders to Confederate forces.
- 1870The New York City Metropolitan Museum of Art is founded.
- 1919Eugene V. Debs is imprisoned at the Atlanta Federal Penitentiary in Atlanta, Georgia, for speaking out against the draft during World War I.
- 1919The establishment of the Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea.
- 1943World War II: The discovery of mass graves of Polish prisoners of war killed by Soviet forces in the Katyń Forest Massacre is announced, causing a diplomatic rift between the Polish government-in-exile in London from the Soviet Union, which denies responsibility.
- 1944Diplomatic relations between New Zealand and the Soviet Union are established.
- 1945World War II: Soviet and Bulgarian forces capture Vienna, Austria.
- 1964At the Academy Awards, Sidney Poitier becomes the first African-American male to win the Best Actor award for the 1963 film Lilies of the Field.
- 1987Portugal and the People’s Republic of China sign an agreement in which Macau would be returned to China in 1999.
- 1992The Great Chicago flood devastates much of central Chicago.
View the complete list of historical events for April 13.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 13 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mitch Miller, Liona Boyd, Simone Signoret, Don Johnson, Joe Dante, Dustin Diamond, Bibie, Josh Weinstein, Roland Emmerich, Evan Rachel Wood.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 13 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 13, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come Softly to Me by The Fleetwoods as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 13, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 16, 1959 – Gary Kemp, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Spandau Ballet); January 14, 1988 – Jack P. Shepherd, English actor; March 19, 1991 – Garrett Clayton, American actor, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,295