Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of April 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 13, 1970 was a Monday and it was the 103rd day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,210 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 583 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Klaudia Taev
- 1945Tony Dow
- 1966Marc Ford
- 1973Bokeem Woodbine
- 1975Lou Bega
- 1980Colleen Clinkenbeard
- 1980Kyle Howard
- 1985Anna Jennings-Edquist
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 13.
- 1735Isaac Low, American merchant and politician, founded the New York Chamber of Commerce (d. 1791)
- 1892Robert Watson-Watt, Scottish engineer, invented the Radar (d. 1973)
- 1920Claude Cheysson, French lieutenant and politician, French Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 2012)
- 1931Jon Stone, American composer, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1997)
- 1963Garry Kasparov, Russian chess player and author
- 1964Caroline Rhea, Canadian-American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1967Michael Eisen, American biologist and academic
- 1979Tony Lundon, Irish singer-songwriter, producer, and dancer (Liberty X)
- 1984Hiro Mizushima, Japanese actor
- 1987Allison Weiss, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1111Henry V is crowned Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1613Samuel Argall captures Native American princess Pocahontas in Passapatanzy, Virginia to ransom her for some English prisoners held by her father. She is brought to Henricus as hostage.
- 1699Guru Gobind Singh, the Tenth Sikh Guru, Created Khalsa on this day at Anandpur Sahib, Punjab.
- 1909The Turkish military reverses the Ottoman countercoup of 1909 to force the overthrow of Sultan Abdul Hamid II.
- 1945World War II: German troops kill more than 1,000 political and military prisoners in Gardelegen, Germany.
- 1948The Hadassah medical convoy massacre: In an ambush, 79 Jewish doctors, nurses and medical students from Hadassah Hospital and a British soldier are massacred by Arabs in Sheikh Jarra near Jerusalem.
- 1960The United States launches Transit 1-B, the world’s first satellite navigation system.
- 1974Western Union (in cooperation with NASA and Hughes Aircraft) launches the United States’ first commercial geosynchronous communications satellite, Westar 1.
- 1975Bus massacre in Lebanon: An attack by the Phalangist resistance kills 26 militia members of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, marking the start of the 15-year Lebanese Civil War.
- 2014A bus traveling from Villahermosa to Mexico City crashes into a tractor-trailer and catches fire, killing at least 36 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 13.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 13 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tomoe Hanba, Arda Kural, Edward Andrews, Ticho Parly, Tom McCamus, Caitlin EJ Meyer, Reeve Carney, Martha Raye, Rick James, Maureen O'Sullivan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 13 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 13, 1970.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let It Be by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 18, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1901 – Franziska Liebing, Swedish-German actress (d. 1989); August 26, 1941 – Akiko Wakabayashi, Japanese actress; July 24, 1966 – Mo-Do, Italian singer-songwriter (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 960