Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of April 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 13, 1977 was a Wednesday and it was the 103rd day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,836 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 502 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Doobs - a Leonberger breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 228 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Doobs will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Doobs will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Philippe de Rothschild
- 1926Ellie Lambeti
- 1946Christopher Strauli
- 1957Saundra Santiago
- 1966Marc Ford
- 1976Glenn Howerton
- 1980Alan Melikdjanian
- 1983Derek Lee Nixon
- 1987Brandon Hardesty
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 13.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 13.
- 1911Jean-Louis Lévesque, Canadian businessman and philanthropist (d. 1994)
- 1916Phyllis Fraser, American actress, journalist, and publisher, co-founded Beginner Books (d. 2006)
- 1922Valve Pormeister, Estonian architect (d. 2002)
- 1926Ellie Lambeti, Greek actress (d. 1983)
- 1938John Weston, English poet and diplomat
- 1947Jean-Jacques Laffont, French economist and academic (d. 2004)
- 1957Saundra Santiago, American actress
- 1967Olga Tañón, Puerto Rican singer-songwriter (Chantelle)
- 1970Szilveszter Csollány, Hungarian gymnast
- 1984Jarmo Ahjupera, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 13.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1204Constantinople falls to the Crusaders of the Fourth Crusade, temporarily ending the Byzantine Empire.
- 1849Hungary becomes a republic.
- 1909The Turkish military reverses the Ottoman countercoup of 1909 to force the overthrow of Sultan Abdul Hamid II.
- 1919Jallianwala Bagh massacre: British troops gun down at least 379 unarmed demonstrators in Amritsar, India; at least 1200 are wounded.
- 1943The Jefferson Memorial is dedicated in Washington, D.C., on the 200th anniversary of President Thomas Jefferson’s birth.
- 1945World War II: Soviet and Bulgarian forces capture Vienna, Austria.
- 1948The Hadassah medical convoy massacre: In an ambush, 79 Jewish doctors, nurses and medical students from Hadassah Hospital and a British soldier are massacred by Arabs in Sheikh Jarra near Jerusalem.
- 1960The United States launches Transit 1-B, the world’s first satellite navigation system.
- 1970An oxygen tank aboard Apollo 13 explodes, putting the crew in great danger and causing major damage to the spacecraft while en route to the Moon.
- 1997Tiger Woods becomes the youngest golfer to win the Masters Tournament.
View the complete list of historical events for April 13.
Curious about this Glazed Blue Heaven? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 13 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Bay, Max Irons, Dave Cloud, Robert Fripp, Aaron Spelling, Jen Miller, Uschi Glas, Thomas Mikal Ford, Dave Franco, Kate Burton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 13 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 13, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Don’t Give Up on Us by David Soul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 16, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 10, 1979 – Shemekia Copeland, American singer; November 26, 1933 – Stanley Long, English director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2012); April 12, 1989 – Dominic Roco, Filipino actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,275