Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of April 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 15, 1921 was a Friday and it was the 105th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 141 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,288 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,195 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Buttercups - a Brittany breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 452 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Buttercups will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Buttercups will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Dave Edmunds
- 1958Benjamin Zephaniah
- 1958Noni Ioannidou
- 1962Surjit Bindrakhia
- 1970Flex Alexander
- 1982Anthony Green
- 1983Matt Cardle
- 1985Diana Zubiri
- 1989Andre Kinney
- 1990Emma Watson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 15.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 15.
- 1367Henry IV of England (d. 1413)
- 1828Jean Danjou, French captain (d. 1863)
- 1888Maximilian Kronberger, German poet and author (d. 1904)
- 1889Thomas Hart Benton, American painter and educator (d. 1975)
- 1904Arshile Gorky, Armenian-American painter and illustrator (d. 1948)
- 1942Walt Hazzard, American basketball player and coach (d. 2011)
- 1943Veronica Linklater, Baroness Linklater, English politician
- 1963Manzoor Elahi, Pakistani cricketer
- 1977Brian Pothier, American ice hockey player
- 1990Emma Watson, French-English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 15.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 769The Lateran Council condemned the Council of Hieria and anathematized its iconoclastic rulings.
- 1783Preliminary articles of peace ending the American Revolutionary War (or American War of Independence) are ratified.
- 1896Closing ceremony of the Games of the I Olympiad in Athens, Greece.
- 1922U.S. Senator John B. Kendrick of Wyoming introduces a resolution calling for an investigation of a secret land deal, which leads to the discovery of the Teapot Dome scandal.
- 1936First day of the Arab revolt in Mandatory Palestine.
- 1941In the Belfast Blitz, two-hundred bombers of the German Luftwaffe attack Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom killing one thousand people.
- 1960At Shaw University in Raleigh, North Carolina, Ella Baker leads a conference that results in the creation of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee, one of the principal organizations of the African-American Civil Rights Movement in the 1960s.
- 1969The EC-121 shootdown incident: North Korea shoots down a United States Navy aircraft over the Sea of Japan, killing all 31 on board.
- 2013Two bombs explode near the finish line at the Boston Marathon in Boston, Massachusetts, killing three people and injuring 264 others.
- 2014More than 200 female students are declared missing after a mass kidnapping in Borno State, Nigeria.
View the complete list of historical events for April 15.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 15 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Akira Yamaoka, Charly McClain, Zoe Wiseman, Rocco D'Assunta, Anna Eriksson, Tim Thomerson, John Gielgud, George Pettit, Downtown Julie Brown, Ayaka Kimura.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 15 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 15, 1921.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1400. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 2, 1959 – Yves Lavandier, French director and producer; August 21, 1924 – Jack Weston, American actor (d. 1996); May 20, 1975 – Mark Zupan, American rugby player and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,255