Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of April 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 15, 1922 was a Saturday and it was the 105th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 360 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,069 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,187 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Meeky - a Gordon Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 452 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Meeky will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Meeky will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Hans Billian
- 1933Elizabeth Montgomery
- 1933Kōji Yada
- 1943Mighty Sam McClain
- 1949Alla Pugacheva
- 1952Glenn Shadix
- 1965Linda Perry
- 1970Flex Alexander
- 1974Douglas Spain
- 1989Andre Kinney
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 15.
- 1861Bliss Carman, Canadian-American poet and playwright (d. 1929)
- 1921Georgy Beregovoy, Ukrainian-Russian general, pilot, and astronaut (d. 1995)
- 1924M. Canagaratnam, Sri Lankan politician (d. 1980)
- 1933Jim Towers, English footballer (d. 2010)
- 1936Raymond Poulidor, French cyclist
- 1947David Omand, English civil servant and academic
- 1947Linda Bloodworth-Thomason, American screenwriter and producer
- 1959Fruit Chan, Chinese director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1974Kim Min-kyo, South Korean actor and director
- 1984Cam Janssen, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1395Tokhtamysh–Timur war: Battle of the Terek River: Timur defeats Tokhtamysh of the Golden Horde at the Volga. The Golden Horde capital city, Sarai, is razed to the ground and Timur installs a puppet ruler on the Golden Horde throne. Tokhtamysh escapes to Lithuania.
- 1802William Wordsworth and his sister, Dorothy see a “long belt” of daffodils, inspiring the former to pen I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud.
- 1865President Abraham Lincoln dies after being shot the previous evening by actor John Wilkes Booth. Vice President Andrew Johnson, becomes President upon Lincoln’s death.
- 1912The British passenger liner RMS Titanic sinks in the North Atlantic at 2:20 a.m., two hours and forty minutes after hitting an iceberg. Only 710 of 2,227 passengers and crew on board survive.
- 1921Black Friday: Mine owners announce more wage and price cuts, leading to the threat of a strike all across England.
- 1924Rand McNally publishes its first road atlas.
- 1936First day of the Arab revolt in Mandatory Palestine.
- 1945The Bergen-Belsen concentration camp is liberated.
- 1989Upon Hu Yaobang’s death, the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 begin in China.
- 2013Two bombs explode near the finish line at the Boston Marathon in Boston, Massachusetts, killing three people and injuring 264 others.
View the complete list of historical events for April 15.
Curious about this Rare Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 15 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Gomez, Giorgio Tozzi, Brett Scallions, Benny Chan, Nick Garrett, Phil Everly, Warren Stevens, Glynnis O'Connor, Takahiro Yamada, Alicja Janosz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 15 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 15, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 2, 1941 – Jon Finch, English actor (d. 2012); December 5, 1972 – Angela Shelton, American actress, producer, and screenwriter; July 15, 1942 – Mil Máscaras, Mexican wrestler and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,175