Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of April 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 15, 1922 was a Saturday and it was the 105th day of the year 1922. It was the 15th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 156 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,639 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,880 days or 32.52 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,206 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 22, 1953.
If a dog named Mopsy - a Tibetan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 487 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mopsy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mopsy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Hans Billian
- 1937Uldis Pūcītis
- 1939Marty Wilde
- 1959Emma Thompson
- 1971Jason Sehorn
- 1972Lou Romano
- 1984Ben Kasica
- 1985Diana Zubiri
- 1988Eliza Doolittle
- 1993Madeleine Martin
View the complete list of April 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 15.
- 1874George Harrison Shull, American botanist and geneticist (d. 1954)
- 1924M. Canagaratnam, Sri Lankan politician (d. 1980)
- 1946John Lloyd, Scottish journalist and author
- 1947Woolly Wolstenholme, English singer and keyboard player (Barclay James Harvest) (d. 2010)
- 1951Heloise, American journalist and author
- 1958Abu Hamza al-Masri, Egyptian-English criminal
- 1959Thomas F. Wilson, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1980Aida Mollenkamp, American chef and author
- 1980Patrick Carney, American drummer (The Black Keys, The Rentals, and Drummer)
- 1983Matt Cardle, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Seven Summers and Darwyn)
View the complete list of April 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jimmie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1738Serse, an Italian opera by George Frideric Handel receives its premiere performance in London, England.
- 1755Samuel Johnson’s A Dictionary of the English Language is published in London.
- 1802William Wordsworth and his sister, Dorothy see a “long belt” of daffodils, inspiring the former to pen I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud.
- 1865President Abraham Lincoln dies after being shot the previous evening by actor John Wilkes Booth. Vice President Andrew Johnson, becomes President upon Lincoln’s death.
- 1922U.S. Senator John B. Kendrick of Wyoming introduces a resolution calling for an investigation of a secret land deal, which leads to the discovery of the Teapot Dome scandal.
- 1927The Great Mississippi Flood of 1927, the most destructive river flood in U.S. history, begins.
- 1952The maiden flight of the B-52 Stratofortress
- 1955McDonald’s restaurant dates its founding to the opening of a franchised restaurant by Ray Kroc, in Des Plaines, Illinois
- 1969The EC-121 shootdown incident: North Korea shoots down a United States Navy aircraft over the Sea of Japan, killing all 31 on board.
- 1989Upon Hu Yaobang’s death, the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 begin in China.
View the complete list of April 15 historical events.
Curious about this Raspberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 15, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Louie Torrellas, James Argent, Alimi Ballard, Antonio Aguilar, Miki Manojlović, Minissha Lamba, Lex Shrapnel, Ninón Sevilla, Iván Petrovich, John Paul Young.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 15 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on April 15, 1922.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th April 1922 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 26, 1907. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 15, 1938. Your score is -122. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 15, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 105th day of 1922
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 15th Saturday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 156 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,639 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,880 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.52 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,206
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 22, 1953
- Age in dog years: 487 dog years old using a Tibetan Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: November 26, 1907 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 15, 1938 (-122)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.IV.MCMXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 8, 2000 – Jasmine Thompson, English singer; March 6, 1931 – Hal Needham, American actor, stuntman, director, and screenwriter (d. 2013); April 29, 1957 – Geoffrey Gould, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,882