Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of April 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 15, 1922 was a Saturday and it was the 105th day of the year 1922. It was the 15th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 203 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,322 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,107 days or 33.15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,230 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 22, 1953.
If a dog named Betto - a Plott breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 465 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Betto will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Betto will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Robert Walker, Jr.
- 1946Michael Tucci
- 1947Lois Chiles
- 1947Woolly Wolstenholme
- 1958Benjamin Zephaniah
- 1962Tom Kane
- 1966Samantha Fox
- 1968Stacey Williams
- 1974Douglas Spain
- 1982Anthony Green
View the complete list of April 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 15.
- 1588Claudius Salmasius, French author and scholar (d. 1653)
- 1931Kenneth Bloomfield, Irish civil servant
- 1933Jim Towers, English footballer (d. 2010)
- 1952Simon Irvine, Swedish gardener
- 1968Brahim Lahlafi, Moroccan-French runner
- 1972Arturo Gatti, Italian-Canadian boxer (d. 2009)
- 1976Darius Regelskis, Lithuanian footballer
- 1980Aida Mollenkamp, American chef and author
- 1981Andrés D'Alessandro, Argentinian footballer
- 1988Beate Schrott, Austrian hurdler
View the complete list of April 15 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UIWIYOMU? Check your answers here: Word scramble UIWIYOMU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1071Bari, the last Byzantine possession in southern Italy, is surrendered to Robert Guiscard.
- 1395Tokhtamysh–Timur war: Battle of the Terek River: Timur defeats Tokhtamysh of the Golden Horde at the Volga. The Golden Horde capital city, Sarai, is razed to the ground and Timur installs a puppet ruler on the Golden Horde throne. Tokhtamysh escapes to Lithuania.
- 1715The Pocotaligo Massacre triggers the start of the Yamasee War in colonial South Carolina.
- 1817Thomas Hopkins Gallaudet and Laurent Clerc founded the American School for the Deaf, the first American school for deaf students, in Hartford, Connecticut.
- 1861President Abraham Lincoln calls for 75,000 Volunteers to quell the insurrection that soon became the American Civil War
- 1936Aer Lingus (Aer Loingeas) is founded by the Irish government as the national airline of the Republic of Ireland.
- 1942The George Cross is awarded “to the island fortress of Malta: Its people and defenders” by King George VI.
- 1955McDonald’s restaurant dates its founding to the opening of a franchised restaurant by Ray Kroc, in Des Plaines, Illinois
- 1970During the Cambodian Civil War, massacres of the Vietnamese minority results in 800 bodies flowing down the Mekong river into South Vietnam.
- 1986The United States launches Operation El Dorado Canyon, its bombing raids against Libyan targets in response to a bombing in West Germany that killed two U.S. servicemen.
View the complete list of April 15 historical events.
Curious about this Terrific Purple Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 15, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Victoria Wood, Peter Marshall, Domna Samiou, Dave "Snaker" Ray, Simon Gosejohann, Frances Fisher, Anne Ramsey, Stephen Tobolowsky, Josh Charles, Eliza Dushku.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 15 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on April 15, 1922.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th April 1922 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 26, 1907. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 15, 1938. Your score is -122. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 15, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 105th day of 1922
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 15th Saturday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 203 days
- Age on next birthday: 100 years old
- Days since birth: 36,322 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,107 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.15 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,230
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 22, 1953
- Age in dog years: 465 dog years old using a Plott breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: November 26, 1907 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 15, 1938 (-122)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.IV.MCMXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 9, 1923 – Bertil Norström, Swedish actor (d. 2012); October 27, 1935 – Frank Adonis, American actor and screenwriter; April 18, 1947 – Cindy Pickett, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,897