Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of April 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 15, 1922 was a Saturday and it was the 105th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 207 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,857 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,180 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Lita Grey
- 1930Georges Descrières
- 1933Kōji Yada
- 1959Fruit Chan
- 1959Thomas F. Wilson
- 1962Surjit Bindrakhia
- 1970Flex Alexander
- 1978Luis Fonsi
- 1983Alice Braga
- 1994Bea Nicolas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 15.
- 1898Harry Edward, Guyanese-English sprinter (d. 1973)
- 1921Georgy Beregovoy, Ukrainian-Russian general, pilot, and astronaut (d. 1995)
- 1924Neville Marriner, English violinist and conductor
- 1931Kenneth Bloomfield, Irish civil servant
- 1932Suresh Bhat, Indian poet and songwriter (d. 2003)
- 1937Bob Luman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1978)
- 1942Walt Hazzard, American basketball player and coach (d. 2011)
- 1943Hugh Thompson, Jr., American soldier and pilot (d. 2006)
- 1974Mike Quinn, American football player
- 1982Seth Rogen, Canadian-American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1715The Pocotaligo Massacre triggers the start of the Yamasee War in colonial South Carolina.
- 1907Triangle Fraternity is founded at the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign
- 1921Black Friday: Mine owners announce more wage and price cuts, leading to the threat of a strike all across England.
- 1924Rand McNally publishes its first road atlas.
- 1936First day of the Arab revolt in Mandatory Palestine.
- 1940The Allies begin their attack on the Norwegian town of Narvik which is occupied by Nazi Germany.
- 1941In the Belfast Blitz, two-hundred bombers of the German Luftwaffe attack Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom killing one thousand people.
- 1945The Bergen-Belsen concentration camp is liberated.
- 1964The first Ford Mustang rolls off the show room floor, two days before it is set to go on sale nationwide.
- 2013Two bombs explode near the finish line at the Boston Marathon in Boston, Massachusetts, killing three people and injuring 264 others.
View the complete list of historical events for April 15.
Curious about this Glazed White Pearl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 15 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Magda Gabor, Eddy Lover, Trie Utami, Mary Garden, Pamela Brown, Noriko Kijima, Des Coleman, Peter Paige, Kimberly McCullough, Dominic Cooper.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 15 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 15, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 24, 1960 – Amanda Wyss, American actress; April 6, 1974 – Gina Yashere, English comedian and actor; February 21, 1971 – Randy Blythe, American singer-songwriter (Lamb of God).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 904