Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of April 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 15, 1922 was a Saturday and it was the 105th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 143 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,921 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,182 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Sisley - a Goldador breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 478 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sisley will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sisley will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Michael Ansara
- 1943Mighty Sam McClain
- 1947Lois Chiles
- 1952Glenn Shadix
- 1959Emma Thompson
- 1962Tom Kane
- 1974Kim Min-kyo
- 1982Ester Dean
- 1984Ben Kasica
- 1992Richard Sandrak
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 15.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 15.
- 1832Wilhelm Busch, German poet, painter, and illustrator (d. 1908)
- 1851Ponnambalam Ramanathan, Sri Lankan lawyer and politician, 3rd Solicitor General of Sri Lanka (d. 1930)
- 1874George Harrison Shull, American botanist and geneticist (d. 1954)
- 1892Theo Osterkamp, German general and pilot (d. 1975)
- 1919Alberto Breccia, Uruguayan-Argentinian author and illustrator (d. 1993)
- 1924M. Canagaratnam, Sri Lankan politician (d. 1980)
- 1933David Hamilton, English-French photographer and director
- 1955Jeff Golub, American guitarist and songwriter (d. 2015)
- 1975Paul Dana, American race car driver (d. 2006)
- 1986Tom Heaton, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 15.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 769The Lateran Council condemned the Council of Hieria and anathematized its iconoclastic rulings.
- 1632Battle of Rain: Swedes under Gustavus Adolphus defeat the Holy Roman Empire during the Thirty Years’ War.
- 1738Serse, an Italian opera by George Frideric Handel receives its premiere performance in London, England.
- 1802William Wordsworth and his sister, Dorothy see a “long belt” of daffodils, inspiring the former to pen I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud.
- 1900Philippine–American War: Filipino guerrillas launch a surprise attack on U.S. infantry and begin a four-day siege of Catubig, Philippines.
- 1924Rand McNally publishes its first road atlas.
- 1940The Allies begin their attack on the Norwegian town of Narvik which is occupied by Nazi Germany.
- 1969The EC-121 shootdown incident: North Korea shoots down a United States Navy aircraft over the Sea of Japan, killing all 31 on board.
- 1984The inaugural World Youth Day is held in St. Peter’s Square, Vatican City.
- 2014More than 200 female students are declared missing after a mass kidnapping in Borno State, Nigeria.
View the complete list of historical events for April 15.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 15 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gary, Tatyana Ali, Maite Perroni, Erika Heynatz, Leila K, Dieter Brummer, Eddie Murphy, Matti Salminen, Kadir İnanır, Steve Barton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 15 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 15, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 15, 1980 – Christopher Castile, American actor, political scientist, and academic; January 27, 1968 – Mike Patton, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Faith No More, Mr. Bungle, Fantômas, Tomahawk, and Lovage); September 7, 1972 – Slug, American rapper (Atmosphere, Deep Puddle Dynamics, and Felt).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,255