Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of April 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
April 15, 1922 was a Saturday and it was the 105th day of the year 1922. It was the 15th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 234 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,561 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,854 days or 32.45 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,204 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 22, 1953.
If a dog named Mellow - a Harrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 456 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mellow will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mellow will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903John Williams
- 1917Hans Conried
- 1922Michael Ansara
- 1933Roy Clark
- 1946Michael Tucci
- 1951Stuart Prebble
- 1958Benjamin Zephaniah
- 1982Ester Dean
- 1983Matt Cardle
- 1992Amy Diamond
View the complete list of April 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 15.
- 1452Leonardo da Vinci, Italian painter, sculptor, and architect (d. 1519)
- 1896Nikolay Semyonov, Russian physicist and chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1986)
- 1901Ajoy Mukherjee, Indian politician, Chief Minister of West Bengal (d. 1986)
- 1912William Congdon, American-Italian painter and sculptor (d. 1998)
- 1924M. Canagaratnam, Sri Lankan politician (d. 1980)
- 1932Suresh Bhat, Indian poet and songwriter (d. 2003)
- 1952Bengt Gingsjö, Swedish swimmer
- 1962Tom Kane, American voice actor and singer
- 1983Ilya Kovalchuk, Russian ice hockey player
- 1984Antonio Cromartie, American football player
View the complete list of April 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1395Tokhtamysh–Timur war: Battle of the Terek River: Timur defeats Tokhtamysh of the Golden Horde at the Volga. The Golden Horde capital city, Sarai, is razed to the ground and Timur installs a puppet ruler on the Golden Horde throne. Tokhtamysh escapes to Lithuania.
- 1802William Wordsworth and his sister, Dorothy see a “long belt” of daffodils, inspiring the former to pen I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud.
- 1817Thomas Hopkins Gallaudet and Laurent Clerc founded the American School for the Deaf, the first American school for deaf students, in Hartford, Connecticut.
- 1896Closing ceremony of the Games of the I Olympiad in Athens, Greece.
- 1920Two security guards are murdered during a robbery in South Braintree, Massachusetts. Anarchists Sacco and Vanzetti would be convicted of and executed for the crime, amid much controversy.
- 1922U.S. Senator John B. Kendrick of Wyoming introduces a resolution calling for an investigation of a secret land deal, which leads to the discovery of the Teapot Dome scandal.
- 1936Aer Lingus (Aer Loingeas) is founded by the Irish government as the national airline of the Republic of Ireland.
- 1941In the Belfast Blitz, two-hundred bombers of the German Luftwaffe attack Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom killing one thousand people.
- 1969The EC-121 shootdown incident: North Korea shoots down a United States Navy aircraft over the Sea of Japan, killing all 31 on board.
- 1983Tokyo Disneyland opens to the public.
View the complete list of April 15 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 15, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elaine Devry, Stelios Kazantzidis, John Darnielle, Sean Mackin, Anil Kapoor, Erika Heynatz, Frank Cady, Carla Abellana, Virginia Pearson, Jaden Smith.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 15 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on April 15, 1922.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th April 1922 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 26, 1907. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 15, 1938. Your incompatibility score is -122. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 15, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 105th day of 1922
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 15th Saturday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 234 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,561 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,854 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.45 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,204
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 22, 1953
- Age in dog years: 456 dog years old using a Harrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: November 26, 1907 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 15, 1938 (-122)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.IV.MCMXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 2, 1970 – Kevin Smith, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; September 18, 1947 – Russ Abbot, English comedian, actor, and singer; September 18, 1968 – Upendra, Indian actor, singer, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,920