Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of April 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 15, 1987 was a Wednesday and it was the 105th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,003 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 372 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903John Williams
- 1946Michael Tucci
- 1950Josiane Balasko
- 1974Danny Pino
- 1983Matt Cardle
- 1984Ben Kasica
- 1988Manami Numakura
- 1991Daiki Arioka
- 1992Kimberly Dos Ramos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 15.
- 1741Charles Willson Peale, American painter and soldier (d. 1827)
- 1910Sulo Bärlund, Finnish shot putter (d. 1986)
- 1918Hans Billian, German film director, screenwriter, and actor (d. 2007)
- 1922Hasrat Jaipuri, Indian poet and songwriter (d. 1999)
- 1942Francis X. DiLorenzo, American bishop
- 1960Tony Jones, English snooker player
- 1963Alex Crawford, Nigerian-South African journalist
- 1969Kaisa Roose, Estonian pianist and conductor
- 1983Matt Cardle, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Seven Summers and Darwyn)
- 1985John Danks, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1715The Pocotaligo Massacre triggers the start of the Yamasee War in colonial South Carolina.
- 1738Serse, an Italian opera by George Frideric Handel receives its premiere performance in London, England.
- 1802William Wordsworth and his sister, Dorothy see a “long belt” of daffodils, inspiring the former to pen I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud.
- 1920Two security guards are murdered during a robbery in South Braintree, Massachusetts. Anarchists Sacco and Vanzetti would be convicted of and executed for the crime, amid much controversy.
- 1936First day of the Arab revolt in Mandatory Palestine.
- 1940The Allies begin their attack on the Norwegian town of Narvik which is occupied by Nazi Germany.
- 1945The Bergen-Belsen concentration camp is liberated.
- 1964The first Ford Mustang rolls off the show room floor, two days before it is set to go on sale nationwide.
- 1989Hillsborough disaster: A human crush occurs at Hillsborough Stadium, home of Sheffield Wednesday, in the FA Cup Semi-final, resulting in the deaths of 96 Liverpool fans.
- 2014More than 200 female students are declared missing after a mass kidnapping in Borno State, Nigeria.
View the complete list of historical events for April 15.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 15 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Giamatti, Julia Sweeney, Dylan McDermott, Matt Minglewood, Luigi Lo Cascio, Cam Gigandet, Lucía Pérez, Phil Vassar, Sean Whalen, Bradley Walsh.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 15 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 15, 1987.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) by Aretha Franklin and George Michael as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 18, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 15, 1974 – Arata Iura, Japanese actor, model, and fashion designer; May 24, 1990 – Catalina Artusi, Argentinian actress; April 13, 1976 – Glenn Howerton, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 960