Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of April 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 16, 1930 was a Wednesday and it was the 106th day of the year 1930. It was the 16th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 57 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,816 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,939 days or 29.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,111 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 23, 1961.
If a dog named Blonkie - a Silky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 376 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Blonkie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Blonkie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1951M. S. Narayana
- 1953Peter Garrett
- 1965Jon Cryer
- 1973Bonnie Pink
- 1976Robert Dahlqvist
- 1977Tameka Empson
- 1978John Buffalo Mailer
- 1981Maya Dunietz
- 1981Russell Harvard
- 1984Natalie Blair
View the complete list of April 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 16.
- 1882Seth Bingham, American organist and composer (d. 1972)
- 1908Ray Ventura, French-Spanish pianist and bandleader (d. 1979)
- 1923Warren Barker, American composer (d. 2006)
- 1930Herbie Mann, American flute player and composer (d. 2003)
- 1933Joan Bakewell, English journalist and author
- 1935Sarah Kirsch, German poet and author (d. 2013)
- 1940Benoît Bouchard, Canadian academic and politician, 18th Canadian Minister of Transport
- 1950David Graf, American actor (d. 2001)
- 1968Vickie Guerrero, American wrestler and manager
- 1990Lily Loveless, English actress
View the complete list of April 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1346Dušan the Mighty is proclaimed Emperor, with the Serbian Empire occupying much of the Balkans.
- 1799Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Mount Tabor: Napoleon drives Ottoman Turks across the River Jordan near Acre.
- 1919Mohandas Gandhi organizes a day of “prayer and fasting” in response to the killing of Indian protesters in the Jallianwala Bagh massacre by the British colonial troops three days earlier.
- 1941World War II: The Ustaše, a Croatian ultranationalist organization is put in charge of the Independent State of Croatia by the Axis powers after the Axis Operation 25 invasion.
- 1944World War II: Allied forces start bombing Belgrade, killing about 1,100 people. This bombing fell on the Orthodox Christian Easter.
- 1945The United States Army liberates Nazi Sonderlager (high security) prisoner-of-war camp Oflag IV-C (better known as Colditz).
- 1972Apollo program: The launch of Apollo 16 from Cape Canaveral, Florida.
- 2001India and Bangladesh begin a five-day border conflict, but are unable to resolve the disputes about their border.
- 2003The Treaty of Accession is signed in Athens admitting ten new member states to the European Union.
- 2007Virginia Tech shooting: Seung-Hui Cho guns down 32 people and injures 17 before committing suicide.
View the complete list of April 16 historical events.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 16, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sam Roberts, Gazanfer Özcan, Kaori Nazuka, Irene Dailey, Abbas Kiarostami, Erika Heynatz, Gilda dalla Rizza, Jim Henshaw, Richard D. Zanuck, Peter Behn.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 16 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on April 16, 1930.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th April 1930 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 25, 1934. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +121. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 4, 1950. Your score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 16, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 106th day of 1930
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 16th Wednesday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 57 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,816 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,939 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,111
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 23, 1961
- Age in dog years: 376 dog years old using a Silky Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: December 25, 1934 (+121)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 4, 1950 (-123)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.IV.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 1, 1954 – Bill Mumy, American singer-songwriter and actor; July 30, 1977 – Ian Watkins, Welsh singer-songwriter (Lostprophets and Public Disturbance); June 29, 1961 – Sharon Lawrence, American actress, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,874