Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of April 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 16, 1946 was a Tuesday and it was the 106th day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 292 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,006 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 881 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Ernst Ziegler
- 1927Peter Mark Richman
- 1941Allan Segal
- 1951Mordechai Ben David
- 1962Ian MacKaye
- 1965Martin Lawrence
- 1980Juliette Marquis
- 1990Jules Sitruk
- 1990Lily Loveless
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 16.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 16.
- 1893Germaine Guèvremont, Canadian journalist and author (d. 1968)
- 1918Spike Milligan, Irish actor, singer, screenwriter, and author (d. 2002)
- 1937Gert Potgieter, South African hurdler and coach
- 1956Lise-Marie Morerod, Swiss skier
- 1959Alison Ramsay, English-Scottish field hockey player and lawyer
- 1968Vickie Guerrero, American wrestler and manager
- 1971Belinda Stewart-Wilson, English actress
- 1976David Lyons, Australian actor
- 1976Robert Dahlqvist, Swedish singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Hellacopters, Dundertåget, and Thunder Express)
- 2008Princess Eléonore of Belgium
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1457 BCLikely date of the Battle of Megiddo between Thutmose III and a large Canaanite coalition under the King of Kadesh, the first battle to have been recorded in what is accepted as relatively reliable detail.
- 73Masada, a Jewish fortress, falls to the Romans after several months of siege, ending the Great Jewish Revolt.
- 1521Protestant Reformation: Martin Luther’s first appearance before the Diet of Worms to be examined by the Holy Roman Emperor Charles V and the other estates of the empire.
- 1582Spanish conquistador Hernando de Lerma founds the settlement of Salta, Argentina.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle at Lee’s Mills in Virginia.
- 1941World War II: The Italian convoy Duisburg, directed to Tunisia, is attacked and destroyed by British ships.
- 1947Texas City disaster: An explosion on board a freighter in port causes the city of Texas City, Texas, to catch fire, killing almost 600.
- 1995George W. Bush names April 16 as Selena Day in Texas, after she was killed two weeks earlier.
- 2012The Pulitzer Prize winners were announced, it was the first time since 1977 that no book won the Fiction Prize.
- 2012The trial for Anders Behring Breivik, the perpetrator of the 2011 Norway attacks, begins in Oslo, Norway.
View the complete list of historical events for April 16.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 16 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Olga Tañón, Gucci Mane, Gangubai Hangal, Nicole Appleton, Rocky Graziano, Val Kilmer, Hillard Elkins, Andrew Garfield, Charlotte Best, Ann Wilson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 16 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 16, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 26, 1922 – Blake Edwards, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2010); January 12, 1988 – Andrew Lawrence, American actor; April 25, 1980 – Juri Miyazawa, Japanese actress and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,043