Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of April 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 16, 1953 was a Thursday and it was the 106th day of the year 1953. It was the 16th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 58 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,048 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,016 days or 21.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 814 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 23, 1984.
If a dog named Paw - a Yorkipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 280 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Paw will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Paw will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1965Jon Cryer
- 1965Martin Lawrence
- 1965State of Bengal
- 1970Dero Goi
- 1971Peter Billingsley
- 1973Hirofumi Nojima
- 1981Russell Harvard
- 1983Manuela Martelli
- 1988Alisa Durbrow
View the complete list of April 16 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 16.
- 1886Ernst Thälmann, German politician (d. 1944)
- 1939Boris Dvornik, Croatian actor (d. 2008)
- 1953J. Neil Schulman, American author, actor, director, and producer
- 1963Nick Berry, English actor and singer
- 1971Belinda Stewart-Wilson, English actress
- 1975Sean Maher, American actor
- 1977Fredrik Ljungberg, Swedish footballer
- 1978Lara Dutta, Indian model and actress, Miss Universe 2000
- 1981Russell Harvard, American actor
- 1994Liliana Mumy, American actress
View the complete list of April 16 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520The Revolt of the Comuneros begins in Spain against the rule of Charles V.
- 1582Spanish conquistador Hernando de Lerma founds the settlement of Salta, Argentina.
- 1746The Battle of Culloden is fought between the French-supported Jacobites and the British Hanoverian forces commanded by William Augustus, Duke of Cumberland, in Scotland. After the battle many highland traditions were banned and the Highlands of Scotland were cleared of inhabitants.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle at Lee’s Mills in Virginia.
- 1894Manchester City F.C. was formed from Ardwick A.F.C.
- 1919Mohandas Gandhi organizes a day of “prayer and fasting” in response to the killing of Indian protesters in the Jallianwala Bagh massacre by the British colonial troops three days earlier.
- 1944World War II: Allied forces start bombing Belgrade, killing about 1,100 people. This bombing fell on the Orthodox Christian Easter.
- 1992The Katina P runs aground off of Maputo, Mozambique and 60,000 tons of crude oil spill into the ocean.
- 2012The Pulitzer Prize winners were announced, it was the first time since 1977 that no book won the Fiction Prize.
- 2014The MV Sewol ferry carrying more than 450 people capsizes near Jindo Island off South Korea, leaving 295 passengers and crew dead and 9 more missing.
View the complete list of April 16 historical events.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 16, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zhou Bichang, John Derek, Oskar Werner, Jessica Hahn, Delbert McClinton, Leila Steinberg, Costache Caragiale, Jean-Hugues Anglade, Ashley Johnson, Morten Harket.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 16 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on April 16, 1953.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th April 1953 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 17, 1942. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +174. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 29, 1983. Your incompatibility score is -115. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 16th April 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 16, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 106th day of 1953
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 16th Thursday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 58 days
- Age on next birthday: 66 years old
- Days since birth: 24,048 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,016 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 814
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 23, 1984
- Age in dog years: 280 dog years old using a Yorkipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: May 17, 1942 (+174)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 29, 1983 (-115)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 15, 1930 – Nico Minardos, Greek-American actor (d. 2011); September 27, 1978 – Ani Lorak, Ukrainian singer-songwriter and actress; March 2, 1939 – BarBara Luna, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,764