Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of April 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 16, 1984 was a Monday and it was the 107th day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 324 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,459 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 421 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Beezer - a Belgian Malinois breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 198 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Beezer will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Beezer will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912David Langton
- 1921Peter Ustinov
- 1927Rolf Schult
- 1929Ed Townsend
- 1936Šaban Bajramović
- 1948Kazuyuki Sogabe
- 1977Tameka Empson
- 1978Christos Vasilopoulos
- 1993Chance the Rapper
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 16.
- 1693Anne Sophie Reventlow, Danish wife of Frederick IV of Denmark (d. 1743)
- 1884Ronald Barnes, 3rd Baron Gorell, English cricketer, peer, politician, poet, author and newspaper editor (d. 1963)
- 1903Paul Waner, American baseball player and manager (d. 1965)
- 1919Pedro Ramírez Vázquez, Mexican architect, designed the Tijuana Cultural Center and National Museum of Anthropology (d. 2013)
- 1952Billy West, American voice actor and singer
- 1953Peter Garrett, Australian singer-songwriter and politician (Midnight Oil)
- 1973Hirofumi Nojima, Japanese voice actor
- 1974Mat Devine, American singer-songwriter and actor (Kill Hannah)
- 1976Dan Kellner, American fencer
- 1985Luol Deng, Sudanese-English basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 73Masada, a Jewish fortress, falls to the Romans after several months of siege, ending the Great Jewish Revolt.
- 1521Protestant Reformation: Martin Luther’s first appearance before the Diet of Worms to be examined by the Holy Roman Emperor Charles V and the other estates of the empire.
- 1746The Battle of Culloden is fought between the French-supported Jacobites and the British Hanoverian forces commanded by William Augustus, Duke of Cumberland, in Scotland. After the battle many highland traditions were banned and the Highlands of Scotland were cleared of inhabitants.
- 1894Manchester City F.C. was formed from Ardwick A.F.C.
- 1919Mohandas Gandhi organizes a day of “prayer and fasting” in response to the killing of Indian protesters in the Jallianwala Bagh massacre by the British colonial troops three days earlier.
- 1944World War II: Allied forces start bombing Belgrade, killing about 1,100 people. This bombing fell on the Orthodox Christian Easter.
- 1945World War II: The Red Army begins the final assault on German forces around Berlin, with nearly one million troops fighting in the Battle of the Seelow Heights.
- 2001India and Bangladesh begin a five-day border conflict, but are unable to resolve the disputes about their border.
- 2003The Treaty of Accession is signed in Athens admitting ten new member states to the European Union.
- 2014The MV Sewol ferry carrying more than 450 people capsizes near Jindo Island off South Korea, leaving 295 passengers and crew dead and 9 more missing.
View the complete list of historical events for April 16.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 16 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Katiana Balanika, Brady Corbet, Ruby Jane Smith, Andraé Crouch, Kathie Lee Gifford, David Giuntoli, Brian Austin Green, Richard Roxburgh, Jacqueline Pirie, Ryan Star.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 16 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 16, 1984.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now) by Phil Collins as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 21, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1025. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 3, 1977 – Birgit Minichmayr, Austrian actress and singer; September 5, 1901 – Florence Eldridge, American actress (d. 1988); August 3, 1928 – Henning Moritzen, Danish actor (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,296