Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of April 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 16, 1984 was a Monday and it was the 107th day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 119 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,299 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 416 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Pacquiao - a Basenji breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 152 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pacquiao will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pacquiao will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Charlie Chaplin
- 1918Spike Milligan
- 1933Erol Günaydın
- 1937George Steele
- 1953J. Neil Schulman
- 1953Peter Garrett
- 1970Dero Goi
- 1974Xu Jinglei
- 1978Kristin Proctor
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 16.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 16.
- 1495Petrus Apianus, German mathematician and astronomer (d. 1557)
- 1821Ford Madox Brown, French-English soldier and painter (d. 1893)
- 1834Charles Lennox Richardson, English-Chinese merchant (d. 1862)
- 1927Pope Benedict XVI
- 1930Doug Beasy, Australian footballer and educator (d. 2013)
- 1946Johnnie Lewis, Liberian lawyer and politician, 18th Chief Justice of Liberia (d. 2015)
- 1949Pirkko Saisio, Finnish actress and director
- 1965State of Bengal, Pakistani-English DJ and producer (d. 2015)
- 1965Yves-François Blanchet, Canadian politician
- 1974Xu Jinglei, Chinese actress and director
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 16.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520The Revolt of the Comuneros begins in Spain against the rule of Charles V.
- 1894Manchester City F.C. was formed from Ardwick A.F.C.
- 1917Vladimir Lenin returns to Petrograd, Russia from exile in Switzerland.
- 1919Mohandas Gandhi organizes a day of “prayer and fasting” in response to the killing of Indian protesters in the Jallianwala Bagh massacre by the British colonial troops three days earlier.
- 1925During the Communist St Nedelya Church assault in Sofia, Bulgaria, 150 are killed and 500 are wounded.
- 1953Queen Elizabeth II launches the Royal Yacht HMY Britannia.
- 1962Walter Cronkite takes over as the lead news anchor of the CBS Evening News, during which time he would become “the most trusted man in America”.
- 1995George W. Bush names April 16 as Selena Day in Texas, after she was killed two weeks earlier.
- 2007Virginia Tech shooting: Seung-Hui Cho guns down 32 people and injures 17 before committing suicide.
- 2014The MV Sewol ferry carrying more than 450 people capsizes near Jindo Island off South Korea, leaving 295 passengers and crew dead and 9 more missing.
View the complete list of historical events for April 16.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 16 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shauna MacDonald, Gaye Adegbalola, Zoe Laskari, Jenna Dewan, Norman Cook, Guy Ferland, Jennifer Morrison, Shoko Nakagawa, Woranut Bhirombhakdi, Sharena.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 16 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 16, 1984.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now) by Phil Collins as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 21, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1025. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 28, 1982 – Desiree del Valle, Filipino actress; July 31, 1929 – Don Murray, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; May 4, 1979 – Lance Bass, American singer, dancer, and producer ('N Sync).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,299