Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of April 1903 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
April 17, 1903 was a Friday and it was the 107th day of the year 1903. It was the 16th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1903 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 361 days left before your next birthday. You will be 119 years old when that day comes. There have been 43,104 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,368 days or 39.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,459 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 24, 1934.
If a dog named Chulya - a Great Dane breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 569 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chulya will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Chulya will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Marta Eggerth
- 1940Anja Silja
- 1943Bobby Curtola
- 1967Kimberly Elise
- 1967Liz Phair
- 1974Mikael Åkerfeldt
- 1984Rosanna Davison
- 1985Rooney Mara
- 1985William Snape
- 1992Noni Răzvan Ene
View the complete list of April 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 17.
- 1910Evangelos Averoff, Greek historian and politician, Greek Minister of Defence (d. 1990)
- 1912Marta Eggerth, Hungarian-American actress and singer (d. 2013)
- 1923Neville McNamara, Australian air marshal (d. 2014)
- 1928Heinz Putzl, Austrian fencer
- 1939Robert Miller, American art dealer (d. 2011)
- 1951Börje Salming, Swedish ice hockey player and businessman
- 1952Pierre Guité, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1975Travis Roy, American ice hockey player
- 1977Phil Jamieson, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Grinspoon and The Wrights)
- 1982Chuck Kobasew, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of April 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Everett’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1080The King of Denmark, Harald III dies and is succeeded by Canute IV, who would later be the first Dane to be canonized.
- 1349Fall of the Bavand dynasty, and rise of the Afrasiyab dynasty.
- 1397Geoffrey Chaucer tells The Canterbury Tales for the first time at the court of Richard II. Chaucer scholars have also identified this date (in 1387) as the start of the book’s pilgrimage to Canterbury.
- 1524Giovanni da Verrazzano reaches New York harbor.
- 1555After 18 months of siege, Siena surrenders to the Florentine-Imperial army. The Republic of Siena is incorporated into the Grand Duchy of Tuscany.
- 1863American Civil War: Grierson’s Raid begins – troops under Union Army Colonel Benjamin Grierson attack central Mississippi.
- 1905The Supreme Court of the United States decides Lochner v. New York, which holds that the “right to free contract” is implicit in the due process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
- 1912Russian troops open fire on striking goldfield workers in northeast Siberia, killing at least 150.
- 1964Jerrie Mock becomes the first woman to circumnavigate the world by air.
- 1978Mir Akbar Khyber is assassinated, provoking a communist coup d'état in Afghanistan.
View the complete list of April 17 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 17, and 1903 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emily Skinner, Herschel Weingrod, Anna Gunn, Shock G, Hardwell, Ian Curtis, Brett Anderson, María Barranco, Ginnifer Goodwin, Jerry Ciccoritti.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 17 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on April 17, 1903.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th April 1903 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 18, 1908. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +168. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 31, 1903. Your score is -111. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 14,275 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 7,608 times in the year 1903. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 17, 1903. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 107th day of 1903
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 16th Friday of 1903
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 361 days
- Age on next birthday: 119 years old
- Days since birth: 43,104 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,368 days
- Years spent sleeping: 39.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,459
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 24, 1934
- Age in dog years: 569 dog years old using a Great Dane breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: August 18, 1908 (+168)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 31, 1903 (-111)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 14,275 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 7,608 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.IV.MCMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1907 – Roy Milton, American singer, drummer, and bandleader (d. 1983); September 29, 1955 – Benoît Ferreux, French actor and director; July 18, 1938 – Lennart Hjulström, Swedish actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,943