Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of April 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 17, 1915 was a Saturday and it was the 107th day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 181 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,440 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,268 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Ivan Goff
- 1912Marta Eggerth
- 1919Chavela Vargas
- 1923Lindsay Anderson
- 1940Anja Silja
- 1964Bart Van den Bossche
- 1967Kimberly Elise
- 1976Anna Geislerová
- 1985Rooney Mara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 17.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 17.
- 1926Joan Lorring, Hong Kong-American actress and singer (d. 2014)
- 1935Bud Paxson, American broadcaster, founded Home Shopping Network and Pax TV (d. 2015)
- 1938Ben Barnes, American businessman and politician, 36th Lieutenant Governor of Texas
- 1940Eric Dancer, English businessman and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Devon
- 1954Lester Square, Canadian guitarist (The Monochrome Set and Adam and the Ants)
- 1968Richie Woodhall, English boxer and trainer
- 1973Brett Maher, Australian basketball player and sportscaster
- 1973Katrin Koov, Estonian architect
- 1978Loukas Louka, Cypriot footballer
- 1987Eelco Sintnicolaas, Dutch decathlete
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1080The King of Denmark, Harald III dies and is succeeded by Canute IV, who would later be the first Dane to be canonized.
- 1349Fall of the Bavand dynasty, and rise of the Afrasiyab dynasty.
- 1521Trial of Martin Luther over his teachings begins during the assembly of the Diet of Worms. Initially intimidated, he asks for time to reflect before answering and is given a stay of one day.
- 1895The Treaty of Shimonoseki between China and Japan is signed. This marks the end of the First Sino-Japanese War, and the defeated Qing Empire is forced to renounce its claims on Korea and to concede the southern portion of the Fengtien province, Taiwan and the Pescadores Islands to Japan.
- 1905The Supreme Court of the United States decides Lochner v. New York, which holds that the “right to free contract” is implicit in the due process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
- 1946Syria obtains its independence from the French occupation.
- 1949At midnight 26 Irish counties officially leave the British Commonwealth. A 21-gun salute on O'Connell Bridge, Dublin, ushers in the Republic of Ireland.
- 1973George Lucas begins writing the treatment for The Star Wars.
- 1986Nezar Hindawi’s attempt to detonate a bomb aboard an El Al flight from London to Tel Aviv is thwarted.
- 2014NASA’s Kepler confirms the discovery of the first Earth-size planet in the habitable zone of another star.
View the complete list of historical events for April 17.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 17 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tomoya Warabino, María Casares, Scott Weinger, Killer Mike, Barbara Lewis, Chiaki Takahashi, Gates McFadden, Dinsdale Landen, Lonnie Brooks, Tom Morello.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 17 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 17, 1915.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1400. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 4, 1976 – Regi Penxten, Belgian DJ and producer (Milk Inc. and Sylver); April 14, 1945 – Roger Frappier, Canadian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; September 16, 1984 – Sabrina Bryan, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (The Cheetah Girls).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,176