Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of April 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 17, 1920 was a Saturday and it was the 108th day of the year 1920. It was the 16th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 207 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,318 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,106 days or 33.14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,230 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 25, 1951.
If a dog named Nars - a Schipperke breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 416 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nars will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nars will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Marta Eggerth
- 1923Lindsay Anderson
- 1964Bart Van den Bossche
- 1967Kimberly Elise
- 1971Claire Sweeney
- 1973Kentarō Kobayashi
- 1976Anna Geislerová
- 1985Luke Mitchell
- 1985Rooney Mara
- 1992Noni Răzvan Ene
View the complete list of April 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 17.
- 1620Marguerite Bourgeoys, French-Canadian nun and saint, founded the Congregation of Notre Dame of Montreal (d. 1700)
- 1914George W. Davis, American art director (d. 1984)
- 1925Erich Göstl, Austrian-German SS officer (d. 1990)
- 1929Michael Forest, American actor
- 1931John Barrett, English tennis player and sportscaster
- 1937Ferdinand Piëch, Austrian-German engineer and businessman
- 1947Tsutomu Wakamatsu, Japanese baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1972Jennifer Garner, American actress and producer
- 1973Jeff Lewis, American football player and coach (d. 2013)
- 1975Gabriel Soto, Mexican model, actor, and singer (Kairo)
View the complete list of April 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Glenda’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1080The King of Denmark, Harald III dies and is succeeded by Canute IV, who would later be the first Dane to be canonized.
- 1524Giovanni da Verrazzano reaches New York harbor.
- 1797Sir Ralph Abercromby attacks San Juan, Puerto Rico, in what would be one of the largest invasions of the Spanish territories in America.
- 1863American Civil War: Grierson’s Raid begins – troops under Union Army Colonel Benjamin Grierson attack central Mississippi.
- 1937Daffy Duck’s first appearance, in Porky’s Duck Hunt.
- 1941World War II: The Kingdom of Yugoslavia surrenders to Germany.
- 1964Ford Mustang is introduced to the North American market.
- 1964Jerrie Mock becomes the first woman to circumnavigate the world by air.
- 1970Apollo program: The ill-fated Apollo 13 spacecraft returns to Earth safely.
- 1973George Lucas begins writing the treatment for The Star Wars.
View the complete list of April 17 historical events.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 17, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jiřina Jirásková, Matti Salminen, Bobby Deol, Peggy Cass, Karen Mulder, Don Franklin, Nick Gravenites, Joe McElderry, Nikki Yanofsky, Rain Phoenix.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 17 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on April 17, 1920.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th April 1920 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 1, 1943. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +165. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 22, 1910. Your incompatibility score is -118. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1000. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 17, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 108th day of 1920
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 16th Saturday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 207 days
- Age on next birthday: 100 years old
- Days since birth: 36,318 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,106 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.14 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,230
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 25, 1951
- Age in dog years: 416 dog years old using a Schipperke breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: August 1, 1943 (+165)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 22, 1910 (-118)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.IV.MCMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 30, 1943 – Terrence Malick, American director, producer, and screenwriter; April 27, 1956 – Bryan Harvey, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (House of Freaks) (d. 2006); November 5, 1959 – Bryan Adams, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,896