Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of April 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 17, 1926 was a Saturday and it was the 107th day of the year 1926. It was the 16th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 59 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,275 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,425 days or 31.28 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,161 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 24, 1957.
If a dog named Phebe - a Flat-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 438 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Phebe will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Phebe will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Joan Lorring
- 1934Don Kirshner
- 1955Pete Shelley
- 1962Marianna Efstratiou
- 1965William Mapother
- 1972Jennifer Garner
- 1974Mikael Åkerfeldt
- 1988Takahiro Moriuchi
View the complete list of April 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 17.
- 1930Chris Barber, English trombonist and bandleader
- 1946Clare Francis, English sailor and author
- 1946Henry Kelly, Irish radio and television host
- 1947George Emslie, Lord Emslie, Scottish lawyer and judge
- 1952Željko Ražnatović, Serbian commander (d. 2000)
- 1966Vikram, Indian actor, singer, and producer
- 1970Redman, American rapper, producer, and actor (Def Squad and Method Man & Redman)
- 1976Alex Nesic, American actor
- 1977Phil Jamieson, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Grinspoon and The Wrights)
- 1989Zara Aldana, Filipino model
View the complete list of April 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Olive’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521Trial of Martin Luther over his teachings begins during the assembly of the Diet of Worms. Initially intimidated, he asks for time to reflect before answering and is given a stay of one day.
- 1861The state of Virginia’s secession convention votes to secede from the United States, becoming the 8th state to join the Confederate States of America.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Plymouth begins – Confederate forces attack Plymouth, North Carolina.
- 1905The Supreme Court of the United States decides Lochner v. New York, which holds that the “right to free contract” is implicit in the due process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
- 1949At midnight 26 Irish counties officially leave the British Commonwealth. A 21-gun salute on O'Connell Bridge, Dublin, ushers in the Republic of Ireland.
- 1961Bay of Pigs Invasion: A group of Cuban exiles financed and trained by the CIA lands at the Bay of Pigs in Cuba with the aim of ousting Fidel Castro.
- 1964Jerrie Mock becomes the first woman to circumnavigate the world by air.
- 1969Sirhan Sirhan is convicted of assassinating Robert F. Kennedy.
- 1973George Lucas begins writing the treatment for The Star Wars.
- 1978Mir Akbar Khyber is assassinated, provoking a communist coup d'état in Afghanistan.
View the complete list of April 17 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 17, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rahul Bose, Louise Mandrell, Povel Ramel, Rokia Traoré, Sean Pertwee, J.D. Roth, Shania Twain, Abhishek Bachchan, Mikijirō Hira, Lorrie Morgan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 17 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on April 17, 1926.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th April 1926 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 18, 1911. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +155. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your score is -208. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1400. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 17, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 107th day of 1926
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 16th Saturday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 59 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 34,275 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,425 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.28 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,161
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 24, 1957
- Age in dog years: 438 dog years old using a Flat-Coated Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: March 18, 1911 (+155)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-208)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.IV.MCMXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 8, 1940 – Paul Hogan, Australian actor, producer, and screenwriter; September 12, 1983 – Carly Smithson, Irish singer-songwriter and actress (We Are the Fallen); July 25, 1965 – Illeana Douglas, American actress, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,898