April 17, 1960 Birthday Facts
Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of April 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
What day was my birthday Apr 17, 1960?
April 17, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 108th day of the year 1960. It was the 16th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
What day is April 17 this year?
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
How many days until my next birthday?
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,993 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,664 days or 20.98 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 778 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 6 at 04:36:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 25, 1991.
How old are you in dog years?
If a dog named Movie - a Schipperke breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 268 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Movie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Movie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Which celebrity shares my birthday?
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Ivan Goff
- 1929Michael Forest
- 1942David Bradley
- 1943Bobby Curtola
- 1978Lindsay Hartley
- 1979Sung Si-kyung
- 1981Hanna Pakarinen
- 1981Lea T
- 1984Rosanna Davison
- 1987Jacqueline MacInnes Wood
View the complete list of April 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Who are the famous April 17 birthdays?
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 17.
- 1882Artur Schnabel, Polish pianist and composer (d. 1951)
- 1890Cevat Şakir Kabaağaçlı, Turkish ethnographer and author (d. 1973)
- 1910Ivan Goff, Australian screenwriter and producer (d. 1999)
- 1919Chavela Vargas, Costa Rican-Mexican singer-songwriter and actress (d. 2012)
- 1923Solly Hemus, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1925Erich Göstl, Austrian-German SS officer (d. 1990)
- 1940John McCririck, English journalist
- 1954Lester Square, Canadian guitarist (The Monochrome Set and Adam and the Ants)
- 1967Henry Ian Cusick, Peruvian-Scottish actor and producer
- 1977Chad Hedrick, American speed skater
View the complete list of April 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Krista’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
What happened on my birthday – Apr 17th?
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1861The state of Virginia’s secession convention votes to secede from the United States, becoming the 8th state to join the Confederate States of America.
- 1863American Civil War: Grierson’s Raid begins – troops under Union Army Colonel Benjamin Grierson attack central Mississippi.
- 1905The Supreme Court of the United States decides Lochner v. New York, which holds that the “right to free contract” is implicit in the due process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
- 1937Daffy Duck’s first appearance, in Porky’s Duck Hunt.
- 1941World War II: The Kingdom of Yugoslavia surrenders to Germany.
- 1945World War II: Brazilian forces liberate the town of Montese, Italy, from Nazi forces.
- 1946Syria obtains its independence from the French occupation.
- 1961Bay of Pigs Invasion: A group of Cuban exiles financed and trained by the CIA lands at the Bay of Pigs in Cuba with the aim of ousting Fidel Castro.
- 1964Ford Mustang is introduced to the North American market.
- 1969Communist Party of Czechoslovakia chairman Alexander Dubček is deposed.
View the complete list of April 17 historical events.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
What does my birthday April 17, 1960 mean?
Your birthday numbers 4, 17, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sheena Easton, Neal Casal, Coco Austin, Giorgia Palmas, Albert Millaire, Grigor Vachkov, Maxine Brown, Dee Dee Davis, Marni Nixon, David Kaufman.
What is the birthday horoscope for Apr 17, 1960?
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 17 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on April 17, 1960.
What is the birthstone for April 17?
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th April 1960 is Sweet Pea for love.
What is the Birthday Compatibility for Apr 17, 1960?
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 21, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +123. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 11, 1953. Your score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Apr 17th Birthday Wish
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
What is a good birthday trivia for April 17?
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
What was the number one song on my birthday?
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 18, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Theme from "A Summer Place" (Single Version)
Percy Faith and His Orchestra
Percy Faith's Greatest Hits
What were you in your past life?
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 700. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
How many babies were born on April 17, 1960?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 17th April 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
What is the popular baby name on 17 Apr 1960?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
News headline for Florida Man April 17
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Roman Numerals for April 17, 1960
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
April 17, 1960 Birthday Facts Summary
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 17, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 108th day of 1960
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 16th Sunday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2025: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 17 days
- Age on next birthday: 63 years old
- Days since birth: 22,993 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,664 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.98 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 778
- Next full moon: April 6 at 04:36:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 25, 1991
- Age in dog years: 268 dog years old using a Schipperke breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: August 21, 1987 (+123)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 11, 1953 (-126)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith (April 18, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.IV.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 22, 1970 – Naomi Campbell, English model and actress; October 14, 1962 – Trevor Goddard, English-American actor (d. 2003); March 18, 1938 – Charley Pride, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,042