Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of April 1902 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 18, 1902 was a Friday and it was the 108th day of the year 1902. The next time you can reuse your old 1902 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 127 days left before your next birthday. You will be 116 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,242 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,431 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Mikhail - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 480 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mikhail will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mikhail will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Gabriel Axel
- 1934James Drury
- 1947Dorothy Lyman
- 1947Jerzy Stuhr
- 1948Régis Wargnier
- 1971David Tennant
- 1971Tamara Braun
- 1974Millie Corretjer
- 1976Gavin Creel
- 1989Jessica Jung
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 18.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 18.
- 1897Ardito Desio, Italian geologist and cartographer (d. 2001)
- 1924Clarence “Gatemouth” Brown, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2005)
- 1928Karl Josef Becker, German cardinal and theologian (d. 2015)
- 1934George Shirley, American tenor and educator
- 1936Roger Graef, American-English criminologist, director, and producer
- 1960Yelena Zhupiyeva-Vyazova, Ukrainian runner
- 1980Carolina Crescentini, Italian actress
- 1982Franzen Fajardo, Filipino actor
- 1987Danny Guthrie, English footballer
- 1989Simas Buterlevičius, Lithuanian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 18.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1025Bolesław Chrobry is crowned in Gniezno, becoming the first King of Poland.
- 1506The cornerstone of the current St. Peter’s Basilica is laid.
- 1518Bona Sforza is crowned as queen consort of Poland.
- 1521Trial of Martin Luther begins its second day during the assembly of the Diet of Worms. He refuses to recant his teachings despite the risk of excommunication.
- 1942Pierre Laval becomes Prime Minister of Vichy France.
- 1945Over 1,000 bombers attack the small island of Heligoland, Germany.
- 1954Gamal Abdel Nasser seizes power in Egypt.
- 1981The longest professional baseball game is begun in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. The game is suspended at 4:00 the next morning and finally completed on June 23.
- 2007A series of bombings, two of them being suicides, occur in Baghdad, killing 198 and injuring 251.
- 2014Sixteen people are killed in an avalanche on Mount Everest.
View the complete list of historical events for April 18.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 18 and 1902 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Heri Joensen, Eva LaRue, Nickolas Ashford, Kenny Ireland, Cheer Chen, Greg Antonacci, Leonard Nimoy, Lisa Fonssagrives, Charles Crichton, Allu Aravind.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 18, 1902.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 8, 1968 – Shawn Mullins, American singer-songwriter (The Thorns); March 31, 1951 – Lena Söderberg, Swedish model; February 11, 1953 – Philip Anglim, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,184