Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of April 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 18, 1915 was a Sunday and it was the 108th day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,266 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,262 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Vondell Darr
- 1931Bill Miles
- 1947Jerzy Stuhr
- 1957Anna Kathryn Holbrook
- 1968David Hewlett
- 1971Fredro Starr
- 1974Millie Corretjer
- 1975Kerim Tekin
- 1989Jessica Jung
- 1994Moisés Arias
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 18.
- 1888Duffy Lewis, American baseball player, coach, and manager (d. 1979)
- 1902Waldemar Hammenhög, Swedish author (d. 1972)
- 1907Miklós Rózsa, Hungarian-American composer and conductor (d. 1995)
- 1927Charles Pasqua, French businessman and politician, French Minister of the Interior (d. 2015)
- 1947Cindy Pickett, American actress
- 1956Eric Roberts, American actor
- 1982Ricardo Colclough, Canadian-American football player
- 1986Conrad Logan, Irish footballer
- 1987Danny Guthrie, English footballer
- 1989Alia Shawkat, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521Trial of Martin Luther begins its second day during the assembly of the Diet of Worms. He refuses to recant his teachings despite the risk of excommunication.
- 1857“The Spirits Book” by Allan Kardec is published, marking the birth of Spiritualism in France.
- 1880An F4 tornado strikes Marshfield, Missouri, killing 99 people and injuring 100.
- 1912The Cunard liner RMS Carpathia brings 705 survivors from the RMS Titanic to New York City.
- 1924Simon & Schuster publishes the first crossword puzzle book.
- 1936The first Champions Day is celebrated in Detroit, Michigan.
- 1961The Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations, a cornerstone of modern international relations, is adopted.
- 1983A suicide bomber destroys the United States embassy in Beirut, Lebanon, killing 63 people.
- 2007A series of bombings, two of them being suicides, occur in Baghdad, killing 198 and injuring 251.
- 2014Sixteen people are killed in an avalanche on Mount Everest.
View the complete list of historical events for April 18.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 18 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Grant Hart, Utah Phillips, Mica Paris, Burt Kwouk, Joe Jackson, Yvon Deschamps, Michael Hampton, Kundan Lal Saigal, Gregory Isaacs, Ulrich Matthes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 18, 1915.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 20, 1919 – Walter Bernstein, American screenwriter and producer; March 20, 1936 – Vaughn Meader, American comedian and actor (d. 2004); April 9, 1953 – Hal Ketchum, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 860