Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of April 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 18, 1917 was a Wednesday and it was the 108th day of the year 1917. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 59 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,831 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,247 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Sisse - a Belgian Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 499 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sisse will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sisse will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Gabriel Axel
- 1919Vondell Darr
- 1961Jane Leeves
- 1970Esther Schweins
- 1976Sean Maguire
- 1979Ethan Cohn
- 1982Franzen Fajardo
- 1987Cara Mia Wayans
- 1988Anagabriela Espinoza
- 1989Jessica Jung
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 18.
- 1911Maurice Goldhaber, Ukrainian-American physicist and academic (d. 2011)
- 1916Doug Peden, Canadian basketball player (d. 2005)
- 1927Charles Pasqua, French businessman and politician, French Minister of the Interior (d. 2015)
- 1947Kathy Acker, American author and poet (d. 1997)
- 1958Karen Mayo-Chandler, English actress and model (d. 2006)
- 1961John Podhoretz, American journalist and author
- 1963Mike Mangini, American drummer (Dream Theater, Annihilator, Extreme, and Tribe of Judah)
- 1970Esther Schweins, German actress
- 1993Matt Salisbury, English cricketer
- 1996Ioana Ducu, Romanian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521Trial of Martin Luther begins its second day during the assembly of the Diet of Worms. He refuses to recant his teachings despite the risk of excommunication.
- 1689Bostonians rise up in rebellion against Sir Edmund Andros.
- 1775American Revolution: The British advancement by sea begins; Paul Revere and other riders warn the countryside of the troop movements.
- 1807The Harwich ferry disaster occurred near the North Sea port of Harwich on the Essex coast (England) in which 60-90 people drowned during the capsizing of a small ferry boat.
- 1864Battle of Dybbøl: A Prussian-Austrian army defeats Denmark and gains control of Schleswig. Denmark surrenders the province in the following peace settlement.
- 1897The Greco-Turkish War is declared between Greece and the Ottoman Empire.
- 1899The St. Andrew’s Ambulance Association is granted a Royal Charter by Queen Victoria.
- 1912The Cunard liner RMS Carpathia brings 705 survivors from the RMS Titanic to New York City.
- 1943World War II: Operation Vengeance, Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto is killed when his aircraft is shot down by U.S. fighters over Bougainville Island.
- 1945Over 1,000 bombers attack the small island of Heligoland, Germany.
View the complete list of historical events for April 18.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 18 and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Grant Bowler, Michael Cacoyannis, Arielle Dombasle, Clueso, Adrian Paul, Dennis Letts, Errol Brown, Ian Harding, John Partridge, Nodiko Tatishvili.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 18, 1917.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 850. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 17, 1974 – Marissa Ribisi, American actress and screenwriter; May 13, 1980 – Waka Inoue, Japanese model and actress; May 19, 1956 – Martyn Ware, English keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (The Human League and Heaven 17).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,177