Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of April 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 18, 1917 was a Wednesday and it was the 108th day of the year 1917. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 241 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,649 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,241 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown
- 1946Jean-François Balmer
- 1963Eric McCormack
- 1964Jim Ellison
- 1975Kerim Tekin
- 1980Laura Mennell
- 1982Blair Late
- 1987Cara Mia Wayans
- 1990Britt Robertson
- 1994Moisés Arias
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 18.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 18.
- 1797Adolphe Thiers, French historian and politician, 2nd President of France (d. 1877)
- 1939Thomas J. Moyer, American lawyer and judge (d. 2010)
- 1943Zeki Alasya, Turkish actor and director (d. 2015)
- 1959Susan Faludi, American journalist and author
- 1962Jeff Dunham, American comedian and ventriloquist
- 1963Peter Van Loan, Canadian lawyer and politician, 16th Canadian Minister of International Trade
- 1964Bez, English drummer and dancer (Happy Mondays and Black Grape)
- 1965Steven Stayner, American kidnap victim (d. 1989)
- 1976Sean Maguire, English actor and singer
- 1977Dan LaCouture, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1506The cornerstone of the current St. Peter’s Basilica is laid.
- 1738Real Academia de la Historia (“Royal Academy of History”) is founded in Madrid.
- 1912The Cunard liner RMS Carpathia brings 705 survivors from the RMS Titanic to New York City.
- 1930BBC reported there was no news, then played out with piano music.
- 1946The International Court of Justice holds its inaugural meeting in The Hague, Netherlands.
- 1958A United States federal court rules that poet Ezra Pound be released from an insane asylum.
- 1961The Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations, a cornerstone of modern international relations, is adopted.
- 1980The Republic of Zimbabwe (formerly Rhodesia) comes into being, with Canaan Banana as the country’s first President. The Zimbabwean dollar replaces the Rhodesian dollar as the official currency.
- 1992General Abdul Rashid Dostum revolts against President Mohammad Najibullah of the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan and allies with Ahmad Shah Massoud to capture Kabul.
- 1996In Lebanon, at least 106 civilians are killed when the Israel Defense Forces shell the United Nations compound at Quana where more than 800 civilians had taken refuge.
View the complete list of historical events for April 18.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 18 and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alicia Morton, GG Allin, Alekos Alexandrakis, Allyn Rose, Elva Hsiao, Gemini Ganesan, Jim McCarty, Rider Strong, Benoît Ferreux, Robert "Stewkey" Antoni.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 18, 1917.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 3, 1985 – Leona Lewis, English singer-songwriter and producer; May 27, 1976 – RJD2, American DJ and producer (Soul Position); September 21, 1987 – Ryan Guzman, American actor and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,049