Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of April 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 18, 1917 was a Wednesday and it was the 108th day of the year 1917. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 327 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,563 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,238 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown
- 1958Karen Mayo-Chandler
- 1961Grandmaster Caz
- 1962Poonam Dhillon
- 1979Karl Wolf
- 1980Carolina Crescentini
- 1982Blair Late
- 1985Elena Temnikova
- 1992Chloe Bennet
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 18.
- 1480Lucrezia Borgia, Italian daughter of Pope Alexander VI (d. 1519)
- 1838Paul-Émile Lecoq de Boisbaudran, French chemist and academic (d. 1912)
- 1901Al Lewis, American songwriter (d. 1967)
- 1936Roger Graef, American-English criminologist, director, and producer
- 1956Melody Thomas Scott, American actress
- 1976Melissa Joan Hart, American actress, director, and producer
- 1977Anna Fegi, Filipino singer and actress
- 1980Laura Mennell, Canadian actress
- 1981Jamie Davis, English actor
- 1982Ricardo Colclough, Canadian-American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1689Bostonians rise up in rebellion against Sir Edmund Andros.
- 1807The Harwich ferry disaster occurred near the North Sea port of Harwich on the Essex coast (England) in which 60-90 people drowned during the capsizing of a small ferry boat.
- 1831The University of Alabama is founded.
- 1857“The Spirits Book” by Allan Kardec is published, marking the birth of Spiritualism in France.
- 1924Simon & Schuster publishes the first crossword puzzle book.
- 1949The keel for the aircraft carrier USS United States is laid down at Newport News Drydock and Shipbuilding. However, construction is canceled five days later, resulting in the Revolt of the Admirals.
- 1958A United States federal court rules that poet Ezra Pound be released from an insane asylum.
- 1961The Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations, a cornerstone of modern international relations, is adopted.
- 1983A suicide bomber destroys the United States embassy in Beirut, Lebanon, killing 63 people.
- 1996In Lebanon, at least 106 civilians are killed when the Israel Defense Forces shell the United Nations compound at Quana where more than 800 civilians had taken refuge.
View the complete list of historical events for April 18.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 18 and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jan-Michael Vincent, Kunie Tanaka, Maxwell Caulfield, Aitana Sánchez-Gijón, Priit Võigemast, Aled Haydn Jones, Victor Wooten, Amy Sedaris, Hans Moser, Michael Showalter.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 18, 1917.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 11, 1984 – Rob Brown, American actor; September 13, 1983 – James Bourne, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Busted, Son of Dork, and McBusted); June 4, 1990 – Zac Farro, American singer and drummer (Paramore, Novel American, and Half Noise).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 902