Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of April 1919 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 18, 1919 was a Friday and it was the 108th day of the year 1919. The next time you can reuse your old 1919 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 59 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,101 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,222 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Chapman - a Lancashire Heeler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 412 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chapman will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Chapman will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Vondell Darr
- 1924Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown
- 1926Günter Meisner
- 1946Jean-François Balmer
- 1956Melody Thomas Scott
- 1977Cindy Taylor
- 1979Karl Wolf
- 1980Priit Võigemast
- 1982Franzen Fajardo
- 1989Chaiwat Thongsaeng
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 18.
- 1857Clarence Darrow, American lawyer (d. 1938)
- 1937Teddy Taylor, Scottish journalist and politician, Shadow Secretary of State for Scotland
- 1944Philip Jackson, Scottish sculptor and photographer
- 1946Skip Spence, Canadian-American singer-songwriter, drummer and guitarist (Jefferson Airplane and Moby Grape) (d. 1999)
- 1959Susan Faludi, American journalist and author
- 1964Niall Ferguson, Scottish historian and academic
- 1976Melissa Joan Hart, American actress, director, and producer
- 1983Cheryl Haworth, American weightlifter
- 1990Wojciech Szczęsny, Polish footballer
- 1996Ioana Ducu, Romanian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1807The Harwich ferry disaster occurred near the North Sea port of Harwich on the Essex coast (England) in which 60-90 people drowned during the capsizing of a small ferry boat.
- 1857“The Spirits Book” by Allan Kardec is published, marking the birth of Spiritualism in France.
- 1902Quetzaltenango, the second largest city of Guatemala, is destroyed by an earthquake.
- 1936The first Champions Day is celebrated in Detroit, Michigan.
- 1943World War II: Operation Vengeance, Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto is killed when his aircraft is shot down by U.S. fighters over Bougainville Island.
- 1949The keel for the aircraft carrier USS United States is laid down at Newport News Drydock and Shipbuilding. However, construction is canceled five days later, resulting in the Revolt of the Admirals.
- 1958A United States federal court rules that poet Ezra Pound be released from an insane asylum.
- 1983A suicide bomber destroys the United States embassy in Beirut, Lebanon, killing 63 people.
- 1992General Abdul Rashid Dostum revolts against President Mohammad Najibullah of the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan and allies with Ahmad Shah Massoud to capture Kabul.
- 1996In Lebanon, at least 106 civilians are killed when the Israel Defense Forces shell the United Nations compound at Quana where more than 800 civilians had taken refuge.
View the complete list of historical events for April 18.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 18 and 1919 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kaori Nazuka, LeToya Luckett, Kim Fields, Sahara Davenport, Clarence "Frogman" Henry, Mick Fleetwood, Sandy Posey, Choi Jin-sil, Yelena Drapeko, Jimmy Thackery.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 18, 1919.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1956 – Ian Moss, Australian guitarist and singer-songwriter (Cold Chisel); June 25, 1991 – Chloe Nørgaard, American model and DJ; July 26, 1909 – Vivian Vance, American actress and singer (d. 1979).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,188