Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of April 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 18, 1923 was a Wednesday and it was the 108th day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 59 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,640 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,173 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Frenchy - a Kerry Blue Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 443 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Frenchy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Frenchy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Pigmeat Markham
- 1919Vondell Darr
- 1924Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown
- 1947Greg Quill
- 1976Gavin Creel
- 1979Karl Wolf
- 1983Reeve Carney
- 1984America Ferrera
- 1985Jessica Lu
- 1985Sasa Handa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 18.
- 1813James McCune Smith, American physician and author (d. 1865)
- 1917Frederica of Hanover (d. 1981)
- 1922Barbara Hale, American actress
- 1924Henry Hyde, American commander, lawyer, and politician (d. 2007)
- 1947Cindy Pickett, American actress
- 1960Yelena Zhupiyeva-Vyazova, Ukrainian runner
- 1964Rithy Panh, Cambodian director and screenwriter
- 1969Robert Změlík, Czech decathlete
- 1976Melissa Joan Hart, American actress, director, and producer
- 1977Cindy Taylor, Paraguayan model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521Trial of Martin Luther begins its second day during the assembly of the Diet of Worms. He refuses to recant his teachings despite the risk of excommunication.
- 1689Bostonians rise up in rebellion against Sir Edmund Andros.
- 1807The Harwich ferry disaster occurred near the North Sea port of Harwich on the Essex coast (England) in which 60-90 people drowned during the capsizing of a small ferry boat.
- 1909Joan of Arc is beatified in Rome.
- 1924Simon & Schuster publishes the first crossword puzzle book.
- 1943World War II: Operation Vengeance, Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto is killed when his aircraft is shot down by U.S. fighters over Bougainville Island.
- 1955Twenty-nine nations meet at Bandung, Indonesia, for the first Asian-African Conference.
- 1974The Prime Minister of Pakistan Zulfikar Ali Bhutto inaugurates Lahore’s dry port.
- 1992General Abdul Rashid Dostum revolts against President Mohammad Najibullah of the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan and allies with Ahmad Shah Massoud to capture Kabul.
- 1996In Lebanon, at least 106 civilians are killed when the Israel Defense Forces shell the United Nations compound at Quana where more than 800 civilians had taken refuge.
View the complete list of historical events for April 18.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 18 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michel Auclair, Marinella, Joe Dassin, Karl Geary, Irene Wan, Victoria O'Keefe, Dana Delany, Ivan Triesault, Danny McBride, Gemma Arterton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 18, 1923.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 850. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 27, 1927 – Bob Keeshan, American actor and producer (d. 2004); March 23, 1987 – Kangana Ranaut, Indian actress; September 21, 1979 – Jaymee Ong, Australian model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,156