Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of April 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 18, 1924 was a Friday and it was the 109th day of the year 1924. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 325 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,008 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,152 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Pigmeat Markham
- 1934James Drury
- 1976Gavin Creel
- 1980Priit Võigemast
- 1982Franzen Fajardo
- 1983Cristina Nardozzi
- 1985Jessica Lu
- 1987Cara Mia Wayans
- 1987Sandra Lyng Haugen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 18.
- 1772David Ricardo, English economist and politician (d. 1823)
- 1813James McCune Smith, American physician and author (d. 1865)
- 1918André Bazin, French critic and theorist (d. 1958)
- 1923Beryl Platt, Baroness Platt of Writtle, English engineer and politician (d. 2015)
- 1947Herbert Mullin, American serial killer
- 1951Pierre Pettigrew, Canadian businessman and politician, 5th Canadian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1964Jim Ellison, American singer-songwriter (Material Issue) (d. 1996)
- 1983Cheryl Haworth, American weightlifter
- 1986Maurice Edu, American soccer player
- 1987Ivan Tričkovski, Macedonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1506The cornerstone of the current St. Peter’s Basilica is laid.
- 1689Bostonians rise up in rebellion against Sir Edmund Andros.
- 1807The Harwich ferry disaster occurred near the North Sea port of Harwich on the Essex coast (England) in which 60-90 people drowned during the capsizing of a small ferry boat.
- 1906An earthquake and fire destroy much of San Francisco, California.
- 1923Yankee Stadium, “The House that Ruth Built”, opens.
- 1954Gamal Abdel Nasser seizes power in Egypt.
- 1961CONCP is founded in Casablanca as a united front of African movements opposing Portuguese colonial rule.
- 1961The Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations, a cornerstone of modern international relations, is adopted.
- 1980The Republic of Zimbabwe (formerly Rhodesia) comes into being, with Canaan Banana as the country’s first President. The Zimbabwean dollar replaces the Rhodesian dollar as the official currency.
- 2007The Supreme Court of the United States upholds the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act in a 5–4 decision.
View the complete list of historical events for April 18.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 18 and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Clifton Webb, Tom Krause, G.NA, Tolis Voskopoulos, Benjamin Franklin White, Jermaine Jones, Atsushi Maruyama, James Read, Alyssa Miller, Wanya Morris.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 18, 1924.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 16, 1978 – John Buffalo Mailer, American actor, producer, and playwright; January 1, 1909 – Dana Andrews, American actor (d. 1992); May 31, 1912 – Alfred Deller, English singer (d. 1979).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 883