Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of April 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 18, 1925 was a Saturday and it was the 108th day of the year 1925. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 323 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,645 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,139 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934James Drury
- 1947Dorothy Lyman
- 1964Jim Ellison
- 1968Mary Birdsong
- 1970Esther Schweins
- 1971Fredro Starr
- 1975Kerim Tekin
- 1976Kevin Rankin
- 1980Laura Mennell
- 1985Jessica Lu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 18.
- 1794William Debenham, English founder of Debenhams (d. 1863)
- 1857Alexander Shirvanzade, Armenian playwright and author (d. 1935)
- 1917Frederica of Hanover (d. 1981)
- 1930Clive Revill, New Zealand-English actor and singer
- 1950Grigory Sokolov, Russian pianist and composer
- 1976Gavin Creel, American actor and singer
- 1976Sean Maguire, English actor and singer
- 1982Marie-Élaine Thibert, Canadian singer
- 1989Jessica Jung, American-South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Girls’ Generation)
- 1992Misa Eguchi, Japanese tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1518Bona Sforza is crowned as queen consort of Poland.
- 1521Trial of Martin Luther begins its second day during the assembly of the Diet of Worms. He refuses to recant his teachings despite the risk of excommunication.
- 1775American Revolution: The British advancement by sea begins; Paul Revere and other riders warn the countryside of the troop movements.
- 1807The Harwich ferry disaster occurred near the North Sea port of Harwich on the Essex coast (England) in which 60-90 people drowned during the capsizing of a small ferry boat.
- 1897The Greco-Turkish War is declared between Greece and the Ottoman Empire.
- 1902Quetzaltenango, the second largest city of Guatemala, is destroyed by an earthquake.
- 1915French pilot Roland Garros is shot down and glides to a landing on the German side of the lines during World War I.
- 1924Simon & Schuster publishes the first crossword puzzle book.
- 1992General Abdul Rashid Dostum revolts against President Mohammad Najibullah of the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan and allies with Ahmad Shah Massoud to capture Kabul.
- 1996In Lebanon, at least 106 civilians are killed when the Israel Defense Forces shell the United Nations compound at Quana where more than 800 civilians had taken refuge.
View the complete list of historical events for April 18.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 18 and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carnie Wilson, Ross Bagdasarian, Sr., Jack Carson, Mark Dacascos, Anna Torv, Eric Dane, Jason Winston George, Scott Halberstadt, Elaine Paige, Bunny Rugs.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 18, 1925.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 14, 1959 – Gary Cady, English actor; August 18, 1987 – Mika Boorem, American actress and producer; September 1, 1953 – Don Blackman, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 898