Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of April 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 18, 1929 was a Thursday and it was the 108th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 121 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,386 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,097 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Kestrel - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 449 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kestrel will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kestrel will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Pigmeat Markham
- 1919Virginia O'Brien
- 1922Barbara Hale
- 1961Kelly Hansen
- 1962Poonam Dhillon
- 1968David Hewlett
- 1974Mark Tremonti
- 1979Kourtney Kardashian
- 1982Blair Late
- 1994Moisés Arias
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 18.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 18.
- 1794William Debenham, English founder of Debenhams (d. 1863)
- 1797Adolphe Thiers, French historian and politician, 2nd President of France (d. 1877)
- 1880Sam Crawford, American baseball player, coach, and umpire (d. 1968)
- 1918Shinobu Hashimoto, Japanese director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1934George Shirley, American tenor and educator
- 1947Dorothy Lyman, American actress, director, and producer
- 1951Pierre Pettigrew, Canadian businessman and politician, 5th Canadian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1964Jim Ellison, American singer-songwriter (Material Issue) (d. 1996)
- 1965Rob Stenders, Dutch radio host
- 1968David Hewlett, English-Canadian actor, director, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 18.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1797The Battle of Neuwied: French victory against the Austrians.
- 1899The St. Andrew’s Ambulance Association is granted a Royal Charter by Queen Victoria.
- 1902Quetzaltenango, the second largest city of Guatemala, is destroyed by an earthquake.
- 1915French pilot Roland Garros is shot down and glides to a landing on the German side of the lines during World War I.
- 1924Simon & Schuster publishes the first crossword puzzle book.
- 1942Pierre Laval becomes Prime Minister of Vichy France.
- 1943World War II: Operation Vengeance, Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto is killed when his aircraft is shot down by U.S. fighters over Bougainville Island.
- 1945Over 1,000 bombers attack the small island of Heligoland, Germany.
- 1954Gamal Abdel Nasser seizes power in Egypt.
- 2007A series of bombings, two of them being suicides, occur in Baghdad, killing 198 and injuring 251.
View the complete list of historical events for April 18.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 18 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nikos Kourkoulos, IU, Atticus Shaffer, Rosario Flores, Reichi Nakaido, Melissa M, Louise Currie, Raquel Diaz, Ashton Kutcher, Tudor Davies.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 18, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 4, 1961 – Jeff Probst, American television host and producer; October 16, 1953 – Martha Smith, American model and actress; December 12, 1947 – Hülya Koçyiğit, Turkish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,202