Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of April 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 18, 1930 was a Friday and it was the 108th day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 209 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,933 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,081 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Tommy Ivo
- 1947Dorothy Lyman
- 1961Grandmaster Caz
- 1963Conan O'Brien
- 1963Eric McCormack
- 1967Maria Bello
- 1970Lisa LoCicero
- 1976Sean Maguire
- 1987Sandra Lyng Haugen
- 1992Chloe Bennet
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 18.
- 1922Lord Kitchner, Trinidadian singer (d. 2000)
- 1947James Woods, American actor and producer
- 1954Robert Greenberg, American pianist and composer
- 1957Anna Kathryn Holbrook, American actress and educator
- 1963Eric McCormack, Canadian-American actor and producer
- 1964Jim Ellison, American singer-songwriter (Material Issue) (d. 1996)
- 1970Saad Hariri, Saudi Arabian-Lebanese businessman and politician, 66th Prime Minister of Lebanon
- 1973Jad Abumrad, American radio host and producer
- 1976Justin Ross, American politician
- 1981Audrey Tang, Taiwanese computer scientist and academic
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1807The Harwich ferry disaster occurred near the North Sea port of Harwich on the Essex coast (England) in which 60-90 people drowned during the capsizing of a small ferry boat.
- 1848American victory at the battle of Cerro Gordo opens the way for invasion of Mexico.
- 1924Simon & Schuster publishes the first crossword puzzle book.
- 1949The keel for the aircraft carrier USS United States is laid down at Newport News Drydock and Shipbuilding. However, construction is canceled five days later, resulting in the Revolt of the Admirals.
- 1955Twenty-nine nations meet at Bandung, Indonesia, for the first Asian-African Conference.
- 1958A United States federal court rules that poet Ezra Pound be released from an insane asylum.
- 1961The Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations, a cornerstone of modern international relations, is adopted.
- 1988The United States launches Operation Praying Mantis against Iranian naval forces in the largest naval battle since World War II.
- 1996In Lebanon, at least 106 civilians are killed when the Israel Defense Forces shell the United Nations compound at Quana where more than 800 civilians had taken refuge.
- 2007The Supreme Court of the United States upholds the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act in a 5–4 decision.
View the complete list of historical events for April 18.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 18 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rob Rackstraw, Gregg Edelman, Kohei Yamamoto, Natascha McElhone, Hallee Hirsh, Saleisha Stowers, Meredith MacRae, Martha Scott, Risa Kudō, Kang Je-gyu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 18, 1930.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1923 – Paul Brunelle, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1994); October 22, 1970 – Amy Redford, American actress, director, and producer; October 20, 1932 – Rokurō Naya, Japanese voice actor (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 948