Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of April 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 18, 1930 was a Friday and it was the 108th day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 86 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,056 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,085 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Moondog - a Miniature Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 368 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Moondog will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Moondog will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Vondell Darr
- 1935Costas Ferris
- 1943Zeki Alasya
- 1947James Woods
- 1973Jad Abumrad
- 1974Mark Tremonti
- 1979Ethan Cohn
- 1982Marie-Élaine Thibert
- 1985Rachel Smith
- 1985Sasa Handa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 18.
- 1503Henry II of Navarre, (d. 1555)
- 1923Alfred Bieler, Swiss ice hockey player (d. 2013)
- 1925Marcus Schmuck, Austrian mountaineer and author (d. 2005)
- 1931Bill Miles, American director and producer (d. 2013)
- 1936Roger Graef, American-English criminologist, director, and producer
- 1945Bernard Arcand, Canadian anthropologist and author (d. 2009)
- 1956Eric Roberts, American actor
- 1974Edgar Wright, English director and screenwriter
- 1981Elastinen, Finnish rapper and producer (Fintelligens)
- 1988Anagabriela Espinoza, Mexican model, Miss International 2009
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 796King Æthelred I of Northumbria is murdered in Corbridge by a group led by his ealdormen, Ealdred and Wada. The patrician Osbald is placed on the throne, but is within 27 days abdicated.
- 1807The Harwich ferry disaster occurred near the North Sea port of Harwich on the Essex coast (England) in which 60-90 people drowned during the capsizing of a small ferry boat.
- 1848American victory at the battle of Cerro Gordo opens the way for invasion of Mexico.
- 1912The Cunard liner RMS Carpathia brings 705 survivors from the RMS Titanic to New York City.
- 1924Simon & Schuster publishes the first crossword puzzle book.
- 1942Pierre Laval becomes Prime Minister of Vichy France.
- 1942World War II: The Doolittle Raid on Japan. Tokyo, Yokohama, Kobe and Nagoya are bombed.
- 1943World War II: Operation Vengeance, Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto is killed when his aircraft is shot down by U.S. fighters over Bougainville Island.
- 1961CONCP is founded in Casablanca as a united front of African movements opposing Portuguese colonial rule.
- 1988The United States launches Operation Praying Mantis against Iranian naval forces in the largest naval battle since World War II.
View the complete list of historical events for April 18.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 18 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sarah McLachlan, Lorraine Gary, Mark Addy, Jeordie White, Jon Turteltaub, Joe Dempsie, Don Herbert, James Westman, Jacques Martin, Miriam Yeung.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 18, 1930.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 3, 1951 – Prince Jazzbo, Jamaican DJ and producer (d. 2013); November 17, 1935 – Toni Sailer, Austrian skier and actor (d. 2009); December 15, 1963 – Norman J. Grossfeld, American screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,157