Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of April 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 18, 1930 was a Friday and it was the 108th day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 148 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,994 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,083 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Petey - a Field Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 368 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Petey will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Petey will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Günter Meisner
- 1947Jerzy Stuhr
- 1968David Hewlett
- 1970Esther Schweins
- 1971Fredro Starr
- 1977Anna Fegi
- 1985Elena Temnikova
- 1989Chaiwat Thongsaeng
- 1989Jessica Jung
- 1990Britt Robertson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 18.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 18.
- 1771Karl Philipp, Prince of Schwarzenberg (d. 1820)
- 1918Tony Mottola, American guitarist and composer (d. 2004)
- 1925Marcus Schmuck, Austrian mountaineer and author (d. 2005)
- 1935Costas Ferris, Egyptian-Greek actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1947Herbert Mullin, American serial killer
- 1950Kenny Ortega, American director, producer, and choreographer
- 1979Anthony Davidson, English race car driver
- 1985Rachel Smith, Panamanian-American model, Miss USA 2007
- 1986Taylor Griffin, American basketball player
- 1987Sandra Lyng Haugen, Norwegian singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 18.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1506The cornerstone of the current St. Peter’s Basilica is laid.
- 1521Trial of Martin Luther begins its second day during the assembly of the Diet of Worms. He refuses to recant his teachings despite the risk of excommunication.
- 1689Bostonians rise up in rebellion against Sir Edmund Andros.
- 1738Real Academia de la Historia (“Royal Academy of History”) is founded in Madrid.
- 1775American Revolution: The British advancement by sea begins; Paul Revere and other riders warn the countryside of the troop movements.
- 1906An earthquake and fire destroy much of San Francisco, California.
- 1909Joan of Arc is beatified in Rome.
- 1949The keel for the aircraft carrier USS United States is laid down at Newport News Drydock and Shipbuilding. However, construction is canceled five days later, resulting in the Revolt of the Admirals.
- 1954Gamal Abdel Nasser seizes power in Egypt.
- 2014Sixteen people are killed in an avalanche on Mount Everest.
View the complete list of historical events for April 18.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 18 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vince Guaraldi, Max von Sydow, Fito Páez, Jaime Koeppe, Rosie Perez, Marty Brown, Stuart Prebble, Justin Bartha, Faith Hill, Sophie Tucker.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 18, 1930.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 16, 1949 – Arrow, Montserratian singer-songwriter (d. 2010); February 18, 1986 – Crystallia, Greek singer; October 26, 1918 – Diana Serra Cary, American actress and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,205