Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of April 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 18, 1935 was a Thursday and it was the 108th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 269 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,412 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,030 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Matisse - a German Wirehaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 428 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Matisse will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Matisse will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Shinobu Hashimoto
- 1919Vondell Darr
- 1922Lord Kitchner
- 1925Bob Hastings
- 1947Dorothy Lyman
- 1947Greg Quill
- 1961Grandmaster Caz
- 1980Priit Võigemast
- 1985Sasa Handa
- 1988Anagabriela Espinoza
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 18.
- 1935Jerry Dexter, American voice actor (d. 2013)
- 1942Steve Blass, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1944Robert Hanssen, American FBI agent and spy
- 1946Jean-François Balmer, Swiss actor
- 1954Robert Greenberg, American pianist and composer
- 1963Peter Van Loan, Canadian lawyer and politician, 16th Canadian Minister of International Trade
- 1981Brian Buscher, American baseball player
- 1985Karl Reindler, Australian race car driver
- 1990Jake Howells, English footballer
- 1993Nathan Sykes, English singer-songwriter (The Wanted)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 796King Æthelred I of Northumbria is murdered in Corbridge by a group led by his ealdormen, Ealdred and Wada. The patrician Osbald is placed on the throne, but is within 27 days abdicated.
- 1518Bona Sforza is crowned as queen consort of Poland.
- 1807The Harwich ferry disaster occurred near the North Sea port of Harwich on the Essex coast (England) in which 60-90 people drowned during the capsizing of a small ferry boat.
- 1897The Greco-Turkish War is declared between Greece and the Ottoman Empire.
- 1906An earthquake and fire destroy much of San Francisco, California.
- 1923Yankee Stadium, “The House that Ruth Built”, opens.
- 1924Simon & Schuster publishes the first crossword puzzle book.
- 1949The keel for the aircraft carrier USS United States is laid down at Newport News Drydock and Shipbuilding. However, construction is canceled five days later, resulting in the Revolt of the Admirals.
- 1992General Abdul Rashid Dostum revolts against President Mohammad Najibullah of the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan and allies with Ahmad Shah Massoud to capture Kabul.
- 2014Sixteen people are killed in an avalanche on Mount Everest.
View the complete list of historical events for April 18.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 18 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bruce Weitz, Will Smith, Willie Nelson, Jim Reid, Byron Lawson, Eri Kitamura, Richard Egan, Matthew McConaughey, David Nail, Hermione Baddeley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 18, 1935.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 11, 1993 – Flora Cross, French-American actress; August 16, 1985 – Arden Cho, American model, actress, and singer; November 15, 1932 – Petula Clark, English singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,158