Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of April 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 18, 1937 was a Sunday and it was the 108th day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 181 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,404 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 996 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown
- 1970Esther Schweins
- 1973Jad Abumrad
- 1975Kerim Tekin
- 1982Blair Late
- 1982Franzen Fajardo
- 1985Jessica Lu
- 1989Alia Shawkat
- 1990Britt Robertson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 18.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 18.
- 1771Karl Philipp, Prince of Schwarzenberg (d. 1820)
- 1794William Debenham, English founder of Debenhams (d. 1863)
- 1838Paul-Émile Lecoq de Boisbaudran, French chemist and academic (d. 1912)
- 1927Samuel P. Huntington, American political scientist, author, and academic (d. 2008)
- 1935Costas Ferris, Egyptian-Greek actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1951Pierre Pettigrew, Canadian businessman and politician, 5th Canadian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1975Sergei Terehhov, Estonian footballer and manager
- 1980Robyn Regehr, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1981Jamie Davis, English actor
- 1982Simone Farina, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521Trial of Martin Luther begins its second day during the assembly of the Diet of Worms. He refuses to recant his teachings despite the risk of excommunication.
- 1775American Revolution: The British advancement by sea begins; Paul Revere and other riders warn the countryside of the troop movements.
- 1880An F4 tornado strikes Marshfield, Missouri, killing 99 people and injuring 100.
- 1906An earthquake and fire destroy much of San Francisco, California.
- 1924Simon & Schuster publishes the first crossword puzzle book.
- 1955Twenty-nine nations meet at Bandung, Indonesia, for the first Asian-African Conference.
- 1980The Republic of Zimbabwe (formerly Rhodesia) comes into being, with Canaan Banana as the country’s first President. The Zimbabwean dollar replaces the Rhodesian dollar as the official currency.
- 1983A suicide bomber destroys the United States embassy in Beirut, Lebanon, killing 63 people.
- 1992General Abdul Rashid Dostum revolts against President Mohammad Najibullah of the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan and allies with Ahmad Shah Massoud to capture Kabul.
- 2007A series of bombings, two of them being suicides, occur in Baghdad, killing 198 and injuring 251.
View the complete list of historical events for April 18.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 18 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bruna Tenório, Cyril Delevanti, Rex Reed, Patrick McGoohan, Satomi Ishihara, Takayo Fischer, Nick Swardson, Nick Spano, Albert Finney, Gustavo Adolfo Palma.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 18, 1937.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1400. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 13, 1949 – Randy Owen, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Alabama); August 3, 1930 – James Komack, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1997); August 12, 1982 – Iza Calzado, Filipino actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,078